The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I would be so devistated. Probably wouldn't even start again.

My wife and I actually restarted our New Leaf town twice during the time we were playing it because we got bored but yeah, I feel like I still have so much to do in New Horizons. It would be hard. We haven't even been through all the seasons yet.

i may be in a large spike week, i’ll find out tomorrow. if so, spike would be in afternoon so i’ll let y’all know prices when i know.

n/m, false alarm - the odds flipped considerably with this morning’s prices, and now it’s virtually 100% a small spike week peaking tomorrow.

Does anyone need Libra or Virgo fragments to craft the zodiac recipes? I have lots of extras!

Does anyone need Libra or Virgo fragments to craft the zodiac recipes? I have lots of extras!
I went dark for a month and missed Virgo altogether haha. Don't even have the recipe, so I'll wait till it comes around again next year. Guess today is the start of the new sign?

I went dark for a month and missed Virgo altogether haha. Don't even have the recipe, so I'll wait till it comes around again next year. Guess today is the start of the new sign?

last sign was Libra, which ended yesterday, and before that was Virgo. Either way, I’d be happy to craft either of them for you if you want, I’d just need you to provide the gold

This is a long shot but does anybody have a poster of Wart Jr. I've been collecting posters of all of our villagers but we let him move out before I invited him to Harv's island.

Just now realized I missed the Halloween event fml.

A month long lead up to a 5 hour window seems bad.

Yeah the short window was a bummer...I ended up doing the event in the backseat of my friend's car on the way back home from apple picking. But you should time travel and do it anyway, because if nothing else it was very cute!

I've got Audie in boxes today, if anyone wants her! She's the last of my starter 5 villagers on my island, so I reluctantly told her she could leave so I could get someone with a personalized house. But she's one of my favorites, so you should take her if you have a space!

Gotta brag here, landed Merengue on the first island of the day. I'll try to post when I have other villagers in boxes; we'll likely replace Astrid, Gayle, and Flora in the future

View attachment 74702

Nice! I need to go island hopping for someone today...hopefully I have similar luck, since I am super busy with work stuff and don't want to spend a bunch of time searching.

Nice! I need to go island hopping for someone today...hopefully I have similar luck, since I am super busy with work stuff and don't want to spend a bunch of time searching.
Yeah buying tickets and hopping islands is really something you want to gradually work on throughout the day. It's wayyyy too tedious

Back