The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

5 books and 10 wood per bookshelf (so I guess I'll need the wood too, since that stuff ain't easy to come by)

(also I can just order books for anyone who wants shelves since they're only 270 bells each, but can only order 5 a day...or 4 if there's a KK Slider song that I still need. Or you can catalog one of my books if you don't have any, then order some.)

I may mail you some materials. 😬

@Heath, I sent you a couple books but forgot about the daily letter limit. Will send you the rest of the stuff over the next few days.

good things take time, I guess.

Got a Green Mum this morning, so that just leaves the pure evil known as the Blue Rose in terms of flowers to get. It also means I get to start digging up my mum fields and get some of my dang island back, probably just gonna make some more huge teddy bears.

I'm enjoying the "just play the game for a bit with no real goals" aspect of this more than I usually do.

@Heath, I sent you a couple books but forgot about the daily letter limit. Will send you the rest of the stuff over the next few days.

good things take time, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of books in my storage, I'll check and if I do I can cover you if you just send me some wood (heyooo!)...that having been said, if you have the "textbook" version of the book in your catalog, I'm still looking for that one and wouldn't mind if you sent me one :)

Got a Green Mum this morning, so that just leaves the pure evil known as the Blue Rose in terms of flowers to get. It also means I get to start digging up my mum fields and get some of my dang island back, probably just gonna make some more huge teddy bears.

My island is covered in flowers and I can't wait to get my final hybrids so I can clear them out...still trying to get the purple pansy and purple windflower, and they're taking foreverrrr. But I did dig up and toss out like 200 flowers over the weekend, felt real good.

I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of books in my storage, I'll check and if I do I can cover you if you just send me some wood (heyooo!)...that having been said, if you have the "textbook" version of the book in your catalog, I'm still looking for that one and wouldn't mind if you sent me one :)

My island is covered in flowers and I can't wait to get my final hybrids so I can clear them out...still trying to get the purple pansy and purple windflower, and they're taking foreverrrr. But I did dig up and toss out like 200 flowers over the weekend, felt real good.

I don't know that I do, but I'll take a look!

I'm enjoying the "just play the game for a bit with no real goals" aspect of this more than I usually do.

Getting the last of the hybrid flowers and throwing away all the extras was one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever had in a game! I’m happy y’all are working away at it. Once I was done I made a big garden area to show everything off.

Getting the last of the hybrid flowers and throwing away all the extras was one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever had in a game! I’m happy y’all are working away at it. Once I was done I made a big garden area to show everything off.

yeah, I've got a garden made already, with stones dropped as placeholders where I still need hybrids haha. Part of it is that I'm impatient, but it was also a convenient way for me to quickly see what I still need to work on getting.

Ha, I am with you.
I took a long break from animal crossing (whoops, cockroaches), so if you're on and want to throw up a Dodo code whenever you're back on, I have no turnips but would love to be nosy.

@GritNGlitter was this directed at me or in general? i'll probably be on tonight for awhile so can open up for visitors. i really don't have much worth seeing, i don't think - i haven't played enough to make anything real interesting - but you're more than welcome to take a peek.

Hi friends, thanks for coming to this meeting...a few things on the agenda:
  1. I have too many smug villagers, so Zell will be in boxes tomorrow. If anyone has space for him, he's awesome, and has a swanky house.
  2. If anyone has purple pansies or purple windflowers and would be down to work out a trade or purchase of some, please let me know, I am SO TIRED of trying to breed them.
  3. If anyone is looking for any hybrids other than what is listed above, I probably have extras if you want some.
  4. I decided to buy turnips for the first time in months, so of course it looks like I might be in a descending week...please hmu if you get a spike and are down to let me sell on your island.
  5. Also if anyone is looking for any specific items, let me know, because I need to clear out lots of storage space and I'm about to just start selling stuff at Nooks if I can't find people to take it off my hands.

1. I have too many smug villagers, so Zell will be in boxes tomorrow. If anyone has space for him, he's awesome, and has a swanky house.
  2. If anyone has purple pansies or purple windflowers and would be down to work out a trade or purchase of some, please let me know, I am SO TIRED of trying to breed them.
  3. If anyone is looking for any hybrids other than what is listed above, I probably have extras if you want some.
  4. I decided to buy turnips for the first time in months, so of course it looks like I might be in a descending week...please hmu if you get a spike and are down to let me sell on your island.
  5. Also if anyone is looking for any specific items, let me know, because I need to clear out lots of storage space and I'm about to just start selling stuff at Nooks if I can't find people to take it off my hands.

I'm in a small spike week- when I know exactly which day is the spike, I'll post here, but it would be high enough for a modest profit.

I can hook you up with purple windflowers and pansies!

thought i was in a decreasing week for turnips, but nope it's actually a large spike, which should peak tomorrow morning. so anyone looking to recoup, holla!

thought i was in a decreasing week for turnips, but nope it's actually a large spike, which should peak tomorrow morning. so anyone looking to recoup, holla!

I just checked, and this was my last chance for this week to pull out of the downward spiral. I'm sitting on about a million bells' worth of turnips, so I'd love to sell on your island tomorrow! :oops:

I'm officially in my second declining week in a row...so glad I decided not to buy any turnips this week.

I also ran out of storage so I dropped a bunch of stuff on my beach (items, DIYs, seeds, shrub starters, wallpaper/flooring/rugs, some trash) for people to sift through. I'll sell whatever remains after this weekend, but if anyone wants to come by and peruse/grab some stuff before then, let me know. Or if there's anything you're looking for specifically, I can see if I have it and put it aside for you! The sale prices on this stuff is crap and I have like 9 million bells in my account so I'd rather give it away.

Back