The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I just checked, and this was my last chance for this week to pull out of the downward spiral. I'm sitting on about a million bells' worth of turnips, so I'd love to sell on your island tomorrow! :oops:

code is GJJS1

turnips are 421 until noon (central) today, i’ll leave the gate open until then at least.

Redd is on my island finally...and for the third visit in a row, everything he has is fake. The RNG gods are not looking kindly on me these days.

you’re welcome. i’ll leave things open until the noon switchover in case anyone else wants to make bank. my trees are bare but if anyone needs cherries/pears/oranges i put a stack of each by the plaza. redd is also on my island this morning, but i bought the one piece that wasn’t fake (academic/vitruvian man), so i assume someone else can’t buy another?

you’re welcome. i’ll leave things open until the noon switchover in case anyone else wants to make bank. my trees are bare but if anyone needs cherries/pears/oranges i put a stack of each by the plaza. redd is also on my island this morning, but i bought the one piece that wasn’t fake (academic/vitruvian man), so i assume someone else can’t buy another?

Each person can only buy 1, but others can visit your island and make a purchase from Redd even if you already have

well if you need the academic painting come on over and get it!

haha sorry, I misunderstood your original post...you were right that no one can buy *that* painting if you already bought it. But folks can buy the other ones that Redd is selling...some people like to buy the fakes to decorate their houses

Purple pansy showed up so now it’s just that darned blue rose until our island can become some weird Halloween Spaceland

I am so ready for the new update.

Question about pumpkins though, you grow them? So I can make a pumpkin patch like in the video by terraforming the ground with dirty paths or whatever and they’d grow there?

I am so ready for the new update.

Question about pumpkins though, you grow them? So I can make a pumpkin patch like in the video by terraforming the ground with dirty paths or whatever and they’d grow there?

They should be able to grow wherever you plant them (although probably not the beach) bit yeah, you can make a cool pumpkin patch to grow them in. And use one of the light or dark dirt paths.

This week it's my turn to have a large spike- coming this afternoon. I'll share the price and my Dodo code if any of you all want to sell after lunch. My island still doesn't have apples, oranges, or pears, so if you're wanting to sell and willing to drop me some fruit, I would be much obliged!

This week it's my turn to have a large spike- coming this afternoon. I'll share the price and my Dodo code if any of you all want to sell after lunch. My island still doesn't have apples, oranges, or pears, so if you're wanting to sell and willing to drop me some fruit, I would be much obliged!

I have no turnips to sell this week, but you're welcome to come by and raid my orchard whenever you'd like. I have all the fruits but pears, since pears are my local fruit and don't sell for as much, but they're available in my store.

Also, if anyone can't make it to @LeSamourai this afternoon, the internet tells me I have a 95.4% chance of a large spike tomorrow afternoon, and a 100% chance of my prices being at least 143 all day tomorrow and Thursday.

Turnips are at 329.

Dodo code is currently 5LSB9, I should have it open for a couple of hours. Later, just PM me and I'll open up again (shop's open until 10 PM Pacific). Oh, my shop is up and to the left a little from the airport.

did you close or did i get disconnected? was trying to ask if i could take some peaches and got booted. dodo code not working now either.

first time i’ve used the txt thing, so sorry for running away before your message was done.

did you close or did i get disconnected? was trying to ask if i could take some peaches and got booted. dodo code not working now either.

first time i’ve used the txt thing, so sorry for running away before your message was done.

Oh, no I was working and the Switch fell asleep, so it booted you- sorry! I just reopened, new code is 03CF3.

Feel free to grab any fruit you want/need!

thanks for letting me stop by @LeSamourai, much appreciated!

that was my first time going to another island. a couple questions- do different islands have a selection of different items available to them? kinda like fruit, but with furniture/etc., where there is just no way to get something unless you go elsewhere? there were a bunch of things on @LeSamourai's pad that i hadn't seen available before. i know the catalog is ginormous, but it did make me wonder if you have to travel to get certain items if you want them. i've nothing specific in mind, i'm just curious.

also, can you go in other people's houses and look around? i didn't want to try unless i knew for sure.

Back