The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

haven’t been doing it for long, only a few weeks, but 142 is my highest (on a price of 106). been kinda disappointing so far.

this week turned out to be a fluctuating week and i think prices are rebounding today, so we’ll see if i get a higher price than 127 (on a price of 96) this afternoon- it’s at 96 right now.

Let me know, I’m looking to recover what I can. 😂

lol WELP, the price plateaued at 96.

3AB80CE0-DC27-4EBE-A70D-9945E937C323.jpeg

if that’s enough for you, i can open the island. i’ve never done that before though so i may need to figure it out first.

One problem I've had- we didn't know that the first person to play was "Resident Representative" and things like buying new lots for villagers and building bridges is locked to that player only. So, my son is the only one who can do those things, and my wife and I have been logging in as him to go talk to Tom Nook and make things happen, then going pack to our profiles to pay for it.

One problem I've had- we didn't know that the first person to play was "Resident Representative" and things like buying new lots for villagers and building bridges is locked to that player only. So, my son is the only one who can do those things, and my wife and I have been logging in as him to go talk to Tom Nook and make things happen, then going pack to our profiles to pay for it.
We bought a second switch to avoid "creative differences."

I'm gonna need them to add a Find My Friends app or something to this damn nook phone, I've been looking for one of my villagers for the past half an hour to give him a lost object, and I have no clue where he is

Turnip prices? I bought for 92, so my standards are not high.

Mine are 148, lemme know if you wanna come by and I can get a dodo code. Shop's open for almost 8 more hours so you have time to try to find higher prices first if you want, I'll be home and near my switch all day.

Mine are 148, lemme know if you wanna come by and I can get a dodo code. Shop's open for almost 8 more hours so you have time to try to find higher prices first if you want, I'll be home and near my switch all day.

148 would be fine! I have company this afternoon but will be around tonight if that’s okay with you?

I can also just make some time to run over.

148 would be fine! I have company this afternoon but will be around tonight if that’s okay with you?

I can also just make some time to run over.

Yeah, that's totally fine! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll get a code

after a decreasing week for turnip prices last week, looks like i get a large spike this week, and if turnip prophet is to be believed it will happen this afternoon. awyiss. if it's true, i'll learn how to open the island in case people want to come and make it rain.

Back