The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

If anyone is on right now...

Becky is currently giving out an Ironwood Cupboard DIY...

Saharah is also in town. My wife will probably be playing for at least the next 30 minutes.

Gates are now closed ...

Last edited:
If anyone is on right now...

Becky is currently giving out an Ironwood Cupboard DIY...

Saharah is also in town. My wife will probably be playing for at least the next 30 minutes.

Gates are open: J9B2N
Is your gate still open? Trying to visit and it's not connecting.

Edit: impatience lol

I have a 50"tv in my store today...99k... i bought it so yall can inventory if you want:)
I believe I have a wall-mounted large TV as well if anybody wants to catalogue one.

95490585_10109777160329129_7628403135114903552_o.jpg

Built a basketball court yesterday, but now I need a basketball if anybody has one! Going to build out some other things around it as well. Does anybody have outdoor tables and outdoor bench too in white? They almost look like folding tables...

I believe I have a wall-mounted large TV as well if anybody wants to catalogue one.

View attachment 45065

Built a basketball court yesterday, but now I need a basketball if anybody has one! Going to build out some other things around it as well. Does anybody have outdoor tables and outdoor bench too in white? They almost look like folding tables...
I think I have the outdoor table and bench set up at my campsite. I will check and get back to you when I play today.

View attachment 45065

How’d you paint the wooden court ?

How’d you paint the wooden court ?
I put down the wood using the built-in pattern in the Island designer app. Then I made a court design in photoshop that was just the court lines with transparency. Put it into the Animal Crossing Pattern Generator site to export a grid and then used island designer again to place them over the top of the wood. You can add 1 layer of any pattern on top of an existing base layer if the top pattern has transparency.

Back