The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

How do you guys arrange the main room of your house? I’m so frustrated with how tiny the rooms are. I want to it to be a kitchen/living space but I can’t seem to make that work with their being a damn door on every wall.
Mine is just a living room...Couch + 2 chairs + rug in the middle for me. Not very inventive yet but I have only just gotten some more living room furniture.

Today’s cranny high value item is a black whirlpool bath for $130k, if anyone wants just lmk

I purchased the yellow deluxe washer (washing machine) which was something like 76k bells today. if anyone is interested I'll try to arrange a way to inventory it.

This is what I have now....

my dilemma is that as it stands I need a fridge, which means I’ll have to take out my ironwood kitchenette or else I don’t have a cooking surface.

Jesus, what has my life become.

AC6EAFA2-9D79-4766-8A7C-A504A1C81915.png

my dilemma is that as it stands I need a fridge, which means I’ll have to take out my ironwood kitchenette or else I don’t have a cooking surface.

View attachment 44161

I'd let one of the other rooms be your kitchen, unless you already have plans for them.

Surprisingly it's a SHE...

We had two villagers move out yesterday... Flora and Flurry. Kiki moved in today (still in boxes) and Katt is coming tomorrow. Both are cats.

Well you’re just a ..... magnet aren’t you... yes, I’m ashamed at my lack of taste

I love the name too:

“hey what should we name this cat?”
“How bout cat, with a K and two T’s!”

View attachment 44161
I still haven't found the ironwood dresser recipe so I can build a kitchenette. And my island has been having a LOT of rain.

I still haven't found the ironwood dresser recipe so I can build a kitchenette. And my island has been having a LOT of rain.

Crud! Was I supposed to mail one to ya, I’m sorry, I forgot! I’ll do it tonight :)

I really need the item “painting set” to complete a DIY, anybody have one?

Painting set is not the same as the yellow customization kit.

King’s Crown is in able’s for 1.2 million if somebody wants it

Last edited:
Back