The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I put down the wood using the built-in pattern in the Island designer app. Then I made a court design in photoshop that was just the court lines with transparency. Put it into the Animal Crossing Pattern Generator site to export a grid and then used island designer again to place them over the top of the wood. You can add 1 layer of any pattern on top of an existing base layer if the top pattern has transparency.
That sounds too complicated to me😂😂

That sounds too complicated to me😂😂
Hahah well there are tons of designs out there you can just scan with a QR code. Essentially, the basics are that you can layer any pattern with transparency over any other ground pattern to create some interesting things!

I believe I have a wall-mounted large TV as well if anybody wants to catalogue one.

View attachment 45065

Built a basketball court yesterday, but now I need a basketball if anybody has one! Going to build out some other things around it as well. Does anybody have outdoor tables and outdoor bench too in white? They almost look like folding tables...

I have a basketball - I'll shoot you a dodo code.

I believe I have a wall-mounted large TV as well if anybody wants to catalogue one.

View attachment 45065

Built a basketball court yesterday, but now I need a basketball if anybody has one! Going to build out some other things around it as well. Does anybody have outdoor tables and outdoor bench too in white? They almost look like folding tables...
@MikeH are these what you're looking for?IMG_20200505_100522-01.jpegIMG_20200505_100516-01.jpeg

I’ve also got a RED 50” TV in shop, lmk if you’d like to catalogue

Anyone have any fun visitors on their island today? Looking for Sahara, redd, the shoe guy, ya know...

Sprocket is moving out if anyone wants a robot ostrich. I would have preferred it be one of several other villagers but decided to accept the change of pace either way when a camper wanted to move in, and I wasn’t given the option to choose who leaves.

Also, I’m trying to get my Kangaroo to move out because she’s super boring... I never thought smacking a cartoon kangaroo with a net could cause me to feel so guilty

Leif is here, gates are open for about 40 min

I always needs stones :)

Dodo- 7L6VB

I have the following extra DIY recipes. If anyone would like any of them I can open my gates in a little bit if anyone would like any/all of them.

Gold armour shoes
Rustic stone wall
Log bench
Simple DIY workbench
Light bamboo rug
Classic pitcher
Log pack
Fire wood
Bamboo drum
Log garden lounge
Cherry dress
Wooden block table

I have the following extra DIY recipes. If anyone would like any of them I can open my gates in a little bit if anyone would like any/all of them.

Gold armour shoes
Rustic stone wall
Log bench
Simple DIY workbench
Light bamboo rug
Classic pitcher
Log pack
Fire wood
Bamboo drum
Log garden lounge
Cherry dress
Wooden block table
I could use the shoes & log bench, I'll bring a bunch of extra DIYs to see if you have them

Last edited:

Gold armour shoes
Rustic stone wall
Log bench
Simple DIY workbench
Light bamboo rug
Classic pitcher
Log pack
Fire wood
Bamboo drum
Log garden lounge
Cherry dress
Wooden block table
I could use log garden lounge and rustic stone wall...let me know if ya need anything!

I have extra Natural Garden Chair, Natural Square Table And a music stand (@NateOEB do ya need that for your outdoor concert space?)

Back