The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Anybody here got a mic stand they could trade with me?
I'm off from work tomorrow and I'm planning on making a little concert venue on my island.

Anybody here got a mic stand they could trade with me?
I'm off from work tomorrow and I'm planning on making a little concert venue on my island.

I can mail order you one if you’d like, but it won’t be there until tomorrow

@Tys1 thanks for having such a well-organized trading event the other day .. we just did one on a friend's island and it sucked big time 😂

The guy running it only brought 9 items and they were all stupid and someone else had mostly crafted DIYs so you can't really catalog those anyway. Basically it was a waste of time.

I’m on the hunt for more diner stuff! Anybody have the silver and red rocket? Or red diner stools? or square or round diner tables in red or turquoise?

Could also use some plates, glasses, food on table etc...

I’m on the hunt for more diner stuff! Anybody have the silver and red rocket? Or red diner stools? or square or round diner tables in red or turquoise?

I have the diner counter table in my shop today. Not sure if you still need.

If you aren't going to buy it, mind if I swing by at some point and pick it up if you have a Dodo code? And I can drop it so you can catalogue it?
absolutely - I'll DM you a code. I'll be AFK on a conference call probably so no worries

I think I recently cataloged the red square diner table. Lemme check!

Back