The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I'm trying to get into the habit of keeping my gate open when my wife and I arent playing together, in case anyone ever wants to stop by. All my fruit is currently picked, but I would gladly trade oranges and cherries when they grow again for some peaches.

The nice thing is that once you become friends with somebody in the in-game app, I believe you can send letters between islands. So even if you couldn't bring those fruits with you, you can mail them attached to a letter.

The nice thing is that once you become friends with somebody in the in-game app, I believe you can send letters between islands. So even if you couldn't bring those fruits with you, you can mail them attached to a letter.
Yea I've visited two of my friends islands once each, but we send each other mail all the time

how do your add friends in the app? I was trying to fly to other islands but it kept showing that I don't have any friends and no explanation on how to add them

how do your add friends in the app? I was trying to fly to other islands but it kept showing that I don't have any friends and no explanation on how to add them

Initially, you should be able to visit any friend you have on Switch who also has their island open to visit. Once you do that then you also become friends in the app and should be able to send mail back and forth. It also tells you when they are online.

SW-5698-4129-9778. My couple of peach trees are still growing, but I've got the rest. (I had three freshly planted until I plopped a building site on top of one.) Might be on later, but more likely tomorrow.

I haven't opened up my gate or shared a friend code cause you all are so far ahead it would be sad when you saw my island.

But tonight I got a lot done. Visited several other remote islands, and was informed 3 new guests would be coming to live so I had to build a bridge. The store is open, I have a bigger house (and a record player and stereo), and the bridge is being constructed tonight. Also I've now ran into that Wisp four different times and he never gives that great of gifts.

When does Tom Nooks store get bigger?

Tomorrow my third guests moves into his house, and I finally got my third fruit tree thanks to a visit to a forum member here!

Btw, new dodo code -

FPDP8

I haven't opened up my gate or shared a friend code cause you all are so far ahead it would be sad when you saw my island.

But tonight I got a lot done. Visited several other remote islands, and was informed 3 new guests would be coming to live so I had to build a bridge. The store is open, I have a bigger house (and a record player and stereo), and the bridge is being constructed tonight. Also I've now ran into that Wisp four different times and he never gives that great of gifts.
sounds like you're way ahead of me

What's the name of your island?
Genosha, and my switch profile is under the name Jason with an avatar of young link. The island will be open all morning, so feel free to stop by.

When does Tom Nooks store get bigger?

Tomorrow my third guests moves into his house, and I finally got my third fruit tree thanks to a visit to a forum member here!

Btw, new dodo code -

FPDP8
The Resident Center will go under construction the day after your third resident shows up.

Made a lot of progress yesterday. But I’ve been seeing so many screenshots all week where I’m like ‘how are people doing all these things?!’
I realized that I had shot myself in the foot by not talking to Tom Nook about getting the new villagers to come visit but building a bridge for a day or two, so that has hindered my progress. then I built the bridge this morning and instantly regretted my placement of it.. ha ha

Back