The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I can come visit you in a bit ... Cherries are all I need at this point. Do you need anything from me?
I got cherries from @EvanBenner earlier today. I planted a tree but obviously it's not bearing fruit right now... but I have two cherries in my inventory, I can open up my island and leave you one if there's a way to do that. I can't really play right now but I can sign on and leave my gate open

I'm definitely taking it slow and steady, but still had to marvel at how much further along @EvanBenner's island is compared to mine.
Hadn't thought I would enjoy AC as much as I am. It appeals to some of my manic tendencies. It's hard for me to not want to max out achievements and pay off full debts each day. Now if only I could do the same with my loans IRL >.<

Corvinus, silly!

I saw that you chatted with me offering furniture but could not for the life of me figure out how to reply, it was not an option under either my friends app or my message app... maybe I haven’t earned that function yet. I was able to get some sweet flower seeds I didn’t have yet though! Impressive place you got there!

I saw that you chatted with me offering furniture but could not for the life of me figure out how to reply, it was not an option under either my friends app or my message app... maybe I haven’t earned that function yet. I was able to get some sweet flower seeds I didn’t have yet though! Impressive place you got there!
Ha, gotcha! I think after you hook up NookLink to your IRL phone and the Nintendo Switch Online app, it might remove the keyboard function on your in-game phone.

What's the name of your island?

the ZR button opens up the keyboard

Sorry guys, my kids were playing when you visited but thanks for my first record player :)

Sure. No problem. I just realized that now that we know each other, you can send gifts to each other from the Nook Stop machine in Resident Services so I could have just ordered one for you and it would come in your mail.

And thanks for the cherries...

My controls are all ducked up @EvanBenner i can’t type online for some reason :(
Oh no! I lost everything I bought from your store too. That's the second time now I've kept everything traded but lost store items. Their system is a bit wacky. At least the jukebox fits perfectly in my audio cave.

They kept my bells too! Those Nooks are crooks.

(opened my gates for the moment while I cook!)

@Crabbers False alarm! They were in my inventory all along. Got my white roses and third skull radio.

The time I actually lost stuff included 3 rugs, 2 walls and a flooring form Sahara (and her tickets), along with everything I bought in that store (flowers, etc.). Was able to return from @Tys1 with Sahara's goods intact today though.

@Crabbers False alarm! They were in my inventory all along. Got my white roses and third skull radio.

The time I actually lost stuff included 3 rugs, 2 walls and a flooring form Sahara (and her tickets), along with everything I bought in that store (flowers, etc.). Was able to return from @Tys1 with Sahara's goods intact today though.

I think you can lose stuff if you don’t leave the island properly and allow the systems to sync/save.

I think you can lose stuff if you don’t leave the island properly and allow the systems to sync/save.
Everything worked as intended as far as I could tell. The items I left behind also disappeared from my host's inventory. Was visiting someone based in Japan though, and they had several guests. Might have just gotten funky along the way.

Back