The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Found my biggest disappointment in the game today. My shop was selling a wrestling/boxing ring corner (1/4 ring), and I was super excited to have a full ring setup with my wrestling figures posed to fight. However, the corners are treated as a beds and not tables, so I can't put the figures on it. I'm devastated

Found my biggest disappointment in the game today. My shop was selling a wrestling/boxing ring corner (1/4 ring), and I was super excited to have a full ring setup with my wrestling figures posed to fight. However, the corners are treated as a beds and not tables, so I can't put the figures on it. I'm devastated

I discovered this when I was trying to take boxing photos at Harv's Island during the wedding event. At least in the boxing ring in Pocket Camp, the characters will actually use it.

so how or where do i get that sweet, sweet tabakin art? there’s a lot of pages in this thread.. nevermind it’s like the 5th post in the thread.

my friend code is sw-3657-6327-0794.

You got two photos from the same villager?

Yeah. She got two photos from Gonzo but the first was awhile ago. According to reddit, the game only keeps track of the last 65 gifts you receive from a villager so it's possible to get a second photo but you'd have to wait at least that many days, and that's assuming that you're receiving a gift from that villager every day.

Still easing back into this forum and haven't read all of this thread yet (stay tuned for a bunch of way-too-late replies!) but turnips are selling for 520 on my island this afternoon if anyone wants to come sell.

Still easing back into this forum and haven't read all of this thread yet (stay tuned for a bunch of way-too-late replies!) but turnips are selling for 520 on my island this afternoon if anyone wants to come sell.

oh mah god

I bought at 100 and sold for 132 the next day. I SHOULD HAVE WAITED.

oh mah god

I bought at 100 and sold for 132 the next day. I SHOULD HAVE WAITED.

Every single time I get nervous and sell for a lower price than I want, I end up with a huge spike the next day. I've mostly quit buying turnips altogether because it was causing me more stress than a video game should haha.

Every single time I get nervous and sell for a lower price than I want, I end up with a huge spike the next day. I've mostly quit buying turnips altogether because it was causing me more stress than a video game should haha.

got bills to pay, heath.

Mine were trending up this morning, but they dropped back down to 84. May I please drop by when you're on?

Mine were trending up this morning, but they dropped back down to 84. May I please drop by when you're on?

Sure thing, I'm on now and the dodo code is [LOL POSTING THAT ON A PUBLIC FORUM WAS A MISTAKE] if you want to come by, but if now is not good I can open up my gates later. And pardon the mess, I'm in the middle of some renovations!

Last edited:
Sure thing, I'm on now and the dodo code is 2YG4D if you want to come by, but if now is not good I can open up my gates later. And pardon the mess, I'm in the middle of some renovations!
Thank you! Heading your way. Anything you're on the hunt for I can bring or order via catalog for you?

Thank you! Heading your way. Anything you're on the hunt for I can bring or order via catalog for you?

I am trying to get ahold of the apple box, and any studio standing/wall spotlights, if you have any that I can catalog. Other than that I can't think of anything I need right now, I need to get my wishlist in order for when people ask this haha

Edit: also Teddy is crafting an iron frame, and I'll drop some extra DIYs at my island entrance if you need any of them

I am trying to get ahold of the apple box, and any studio standing/wall spotlights, if you have any that I can catalog. Other than that I can't think of anything I need right now, I need to get my wishlist in order for when people ask this haha

Edit: also Teddy is crafting an iron frame, and I'll drop some extra DIYs at my island entrance if you need any of them
I'll send you some via catalog after I visit and get you on my friend list. Got 2 standing variations and one wall currently.

Back