The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

The Timmy and Tommy backstory is fascinating too

In Wild World, Tom Nook explains to the player that Timmy and Tommy are not related to him by blood, and thinks of them as his pupils and himself as the mentor, stating that he wants to teach others good economic principles in order to help them from suffering the same pitfalls he did when growing up. Their last names are said to be Nook. Certain jock or lazy villagers will tell of a rumor that Tom Nook found them in the streets and raised them by himself.

God I really gotta sign up for online so I can get all the fruit I’m missing. I just keep neglecting to do this.

Also I had a newer villager move out recently. Had one visitor at the campsite and didn’t want them so I let em go. Then all the sudden other villagers tell me we have a new person moving into tie empty lot. Lionel. What. I didn’t know that would just happen without me basically giving the go-ahead. Oh well.

Also I had a newer villager move out recently. Had one visitor at the campsite and didn’t want them so I let em go. Then all the sudden other villagers tell me we have a new person moving into tie empty lot. Lionel. What. I didn’t know that would just happen without me basically giving the go-ahead. Oh well.

This has happened to me twice now. I had a free spot, a camper came and I didn't invite them, or I used a dodo ticket and didn't invite the villager I met there, then by the next day they announced that a separate, rando villager had moved in. Twice.

This has happened to me twice now. I had a free spot, a camper came and I didn't invite them, or I used a dodo ticket and didn't invite the villager I met there, then by the next day they announced that a separate, rando villager had moved in. Twice.
Weird. Good to know though that I guess it’s normal. I just had no idea it was possible.

You typically won't have an empty plot for more than a day. If you have one open, and you want some kind of approval in who you get, you're gonna have to go island hopping until you find a villager you are happy with.

Equally as weird, I've had an open slot for 3 days after serial killer Apple decided to go elsewhere for victims. No campers at all yet.

Back