The NBA Thread

The “No Title” thing only works for Brooklyn though if you ignore the Nets ABA title but the Nets barely acknowledge they played in the ABA so that’s probably fair.
Those back-to-back championship appearance Byron Scott led Nets teams with Jason Kidd had to have been the most forgettable good teams in the history of the NBA. I just remember getting out the broom as soon as those series started (though in fact checking they were only swept in 1, felt like both though)

Those back-to-back championship appearance Byron Scott led Nets teams with Jason Kidd had to have been the most forgettable good teams in the history of the NBA. I just remember getting out the broom as soon as those series started (though in fact checking they were only swept in 1, felt like both though)
Shit, I completely forgot about those Nets teams. Yeah, those were the years that basically the Western Conference Finals were for the Championship, NBA Finals were almost an afterthought. Those Kings-Lakers series were the best Conference Champions games since the Bulls-Knicks or Bulls-Pacers series in the 90s. Epic.

Shit, I completely forgot about those Nets teams. Yeah, those were the years that basically the Western Conference Finals were for the Championship, NBA Finals were almost an afterthought. Those Kings-Lakers series were the best Conference Champions games since the Bulls-Knicks or Bulls-Pacers series in the 90s. Epic.
Mike Bibby was an absolute FORCE in those days.

One of my all time favorite college players - Bear Down!!
He went back to coach at his old high school (in Phoenix) and won 5 state titles in his 6 seasons. 2014-2019. Some things led to his dismissal that you can find on the internet and come to a conclusion for yourself but now he's coaching at some other prep school.

When Adam Silver finally calls in Scott Foster and The Tony Brothers for your team instead of against them

tumblr_m09plvItq51rqfhi2o1_400.gif

But really ATL shot normal and sixers shot well, despite the bench not scoring a point until 2 minutes left in the 3rd, as an opposite of the last game.

Seems like this series might depend on turnovers. And this game might have something to do with playing Simmons and Thybulle on Trae instead of Danny Green.

If Philly fans cheered an opposing player grabbing their knee it would already be national news

Edit: they did it twice

Last edited:
Back