The NBA Thread

I watched the dunk competition last weekend for the first time since probably Vince. Have the judges always just given out exclusively 9s and 10s? Seems pointless.
LOL! Unfortunately yes. The judging has always been terrible. The easy solution would be to allow decimal points. Bad dunk is an 8 and a pretty good to amazing is a 10. TBH the best way to fix it is to have a each judge vote at the end of each round who they thought won the round and the top two votegetters progress to the next round or better still do a twitter poll at the end of each round and let the fans decide.

Last edited:
LOL! Unfortunately yes. The judging has always been terrible. The easy solution would be to allow decimal points. Bad dunk is an 8 and a pretty good to amazing is a 10. TBH the best way to fix it is to have a each judge vote at the end of each round who they thought won the round and take the top two votegetters progress to the next round or better still do a twitter poll at the end of each round and let the fans decide.
I feel like the easy solution would be that a bad dunk is a 0-3! 10s should be reserved for incredible dunks, otherwise the scores have no meaning, heh.

I feel like the easy solution would be that a bad dunk is a 0-3! 10s should be reserved for incredible dunks, otherwise the scores have no meaning, heh.
Obviously yeah, but that would require actual judging and most of the judges they choose are essentially people pleasing celebrities that get caught up in the roaring crowd.

Man, the way the Raptors can lock a team down on defense is pretty amazing to watch.

Also, Serge Ibaka is awesome, but OG Anunoby is the effortless troll that we need.

What about scarves? 😆

I wonder if they will make up the games. There was discussion not too long ago about wanting to start the season later in the year. Maybe we will get an August Finals after all.
They say “until further notice” so I would assume they’ll finish it out but honestly who knows. Things could get much worse pretty quickly

The Last Dance...
View attachment 42293

I was born and raised in Illinois and graduated High School in 2000. The 90s Bulls were my everything. I would watch all 10 hours of this documentary tonight if I could.

I graduated from High School in Alabama in 2001. The 90sBulls were my everything too. God Bless WGN!

When I was a kid and MJ came to Birmingham of all places to play baseball it was like the stars aligning. Coincidentally I also went to college in DC when he announced his re-return from retirement and came to the Wizards.

Back