The NBA Thread

Just came back in here to say once again I’m disappointed in the Hawks right now. Jesus. They lost to the Knicks by 23. Like what. They’ve had a few harder fought games lately, well, here and there. But that...is just sad.

Meanwhile, despite Clippers losing to the Bulls, I still think they’re an incredibly strong team and I’m happy with my decision to follow them.

Next week Collins comes back to the Hawks, so I hope that’ll show some improvement. Some.

Jesus H. How many more players do we have to sacrifice to the injury gods this season? Another loss (against LAL, completely understandable), and ANOTHER big man down. The depth at C could not be any more thin than it is!!! ☹

But besides that, I'm at least satisfied with the fight we've had in these past two losses, especially late @ UTAH. Less than 50 games to go, though.

When you have the apartment to yourself for the first time in forever and settle down on the couch with a beer and an Italian hoagie to watch some NBA basketball but it's.... Pels Knicks

Image result for nba awkward gifs

Back