The NBA Thread

Hope you guys get in, and he torches the Lakers 1st round. He is one of my favorites.

Thanks for the kind words. It hasn't been the best of luck with our roster + a few injuries, but we somehow are in the hunt. We appear to be heating up in the games leading up to the postseason, just like the past three years. Gary Trent Jr. has been key for us in these last 4.
I do think we can take a few from LAL, but Anthony Davis was largely responsible for laying the brooms on us two seasons ago. I'm hopeful, though. 🏀

Thanks for the kind words. It hasn't been the best of luck with our roster + a few injuries, but we somehow are in the hunt. We appear to be heating up in the games leading up to the postseason, just like the past three years. Gary Trent Jr. has been key for us in these last 4.
I do think we can take a few from LAL, but Anthony Davis was largely responsible for laying the brooms on us two seasons ago. I'm hopeful, though. 🏀

That “somehow” is Jusuf Nurkic. So good to see him come roaring back to life on the court this week. Watching him and Dame play together is just the best.

That game had me so torn...I wish we were seeing Suns and Blazers in the play in game...Phoenix and Portland were my bubble teams. Phoenix because I love a good underdog and Portland because I’m a Knicks fan and will always love Melo and Dame is one of my favorite current players.

Lets go Portland. Take down LA.

Back