The NBA Thread

Right, I get that The Bulls don’t have Durant and Covid had made things crazy but are we sure that The Bulls aren’t the best team in The Eastern Conference?
I think they could be in contention and should be in the conversation. But Brooklyn (who still doesn't have Kyrie even), Milwaukee, and Miami all still should be tough teams.

Tbh I figured they had no reason being less than 5th/6th going into the year and it's looking like a much better season underway and I'm just enjoying the ride for whatever it is. Basketball has been FUN in Chicago again finally which is great as the Bears have been unwatchable.

I think they could be in contention and should be in the conversation. But Brooklyn (who still doesn't have Kyrie even), Milwaukee, and Miami all still should be tough teams.

Tbh I figured they had no reason being less than 5th/6th going into the year and it's looking like a much better season underway and I'm just enjoying the ride for whatever it is. Basketball has been FUN in Chicago again finally which is great as the Bears have been unwatchable.
Same! I saw something earlier that DeRozan game winner last night against the Pacers was the first game winning buzzer-beater since Jimmy Buckets in 2016 and now in back-to-back games. It’s been fun and completely exceeded my expectations for the year.

RJ and Cam are back together again. Surprised the Hawks made the trade with us...thought Cam would have gotten more in the trade market based on everything Hawks fans have said about him...
I'm not huge on Reddish but if the cost is a mid/late 1st rd pick on an upside swing that's a decent deal.

Him and Randle on the floor together is going to produce some ugly stretches though lol

I'm not huge on Reddish but if the cost is a mid/late 1st rd pick on an upside swing that's a decent deal.

Him and Randle on the floor together is going to produce some ugly stretches though lol
yea it's knox and a highly protected 1st from charlotte.

we're finally working some stuff out on offense (and defense). still have the same record at this point despite randle being a shell of last year's randle. hoping DRose comes back okay. fournier has looked solid. rj has been awesome the past few games.

i could see us potentially using reddish off the bench this season a little. and then we have him next season + RFA the following offseason. it's not often that guys like Reddish on an upside swing are on the market for this cheap. Not really sure what ATL was doing...

I think the Warriors took yesterday's beating to heart. Bucks had them up 40 at the half.
Yeah, losing Levine early didn’t help much either. Still getting smoked by Brooklyn and Golden State back to back is a bit of a buzzkill after that 9 game win streak. I don’t mind them losing but would hope they’d at least be competitive.

Yeah, losing Levine early didn’t help much either. Still getting smoked by Brooklyn and Golden State back to back is a bit of a buzzkill after that 9 game win streak. I don’t mind them losing but would hope they’d at least be competitive.
Bucks are the opposite. In a 5 game stretch we smoke the Warriors and Nets, but lose to the fucking Pistons, and Hornets twice.

Bucks are the opposite. In a 5 game stretch we smoke the Warriors and Nets, but lose to the fucking Pistons, and Hornets twice.
Yeah, I'm a Bucks fan. I think it's a matter of getting up for the bigger games. I feel comfortable that whenever it's elite on elite so far, the Bucks not only win but dominate. I'd prefer to be the #1 seed, but it seems like they're not that focused on that as this point.

Back