The National

I think if the members didn't go off and do their solo projects then we'd have already seen the last National record. I hope 2021 brings us another National record and some tour dates in the summer to late fall.

I think if the members didn't go off and do their solo projects then we'd have already seen the last National record. I hope 2021 brings us another National record and some tour dates in the summer to late fall.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter but a new album would be nice.

I hope they do something to make up for no CT package this year.

Also if/when they do another whole show like CT Vol 2 it would be cool if they could incorporate that show's poster somehow. Maybe as the sleeve art?

I hope they do something to make up for no CT package this year.

Also if/when they do another whole show like CT Vol 2 it would be cool if they could incorporate that show's poster somehow. Maybe as the sleeve art?

Was there an announcement of no Vol 3?

I’ve been listening to that vol 2 Cherry Tree and just loving it. I cannot wait till the third one is out. More live National records please.

Also I haven’t listened to the new LNZNDRF record yet and haven’t even ordered it. What’s the consensus?

I’ve been listening to that vol 2 Cherry Tree and just loving it. I cannot wait till the third one is out. More live National records please.

Also I haven’t listened to the new LNZNDRF record yet and haven’t even ordered it. What’s the consensus?
Agreed, need more live National. I wonder if CT3 might have been their HV set from Homecoming had it actually happened. I’m still so sad over that, Homecoming was so perfect (except for the frigid weather) and I was so looking forward to doing it again with so many friends I’ve met since.

I really like the new LNZNDRF, far more than the last one.

Agreed, need more live National. I wonder if CT3 might have been their HV set from Homecoming had it actually happened. I’m still so sad over that, Homecoming was so perfect (except for the frigid weather) and I was so looking forward to doing it again with so many friends I’ve met since.

I really like the new LNZNDRF, far more than the last one.
I do really hope that Homecoming happens next year. It's obviously not going to happen this year. I will be there, so ready.

I think I'll pick up LNZNDRF. I just got Royal Green, and while it doesn't scratch The National itch, it's a pretty fun album in its own way.

I do really hope that Homecoming happens next year. It's obviously not going to happen this year. I will be there, so ready.

I think I'll pick up LNZNDRF. I just got Royal Green, and while it doesn't scratch The National itch, it's a pretty fun album in its own way.
I like Royal Green. It's def not The National, but it's new music and pretty good at that. (Husband is not impressed)

LNZNDRF is definitely worth picking up.

I hope Homecoming happens next year, we were so excited when H2 was announced. Had a phenomenal year of shows planned for 2020 and now, I do fear that there will be a fair amount of rescheduling conflicts. We had planned on a bunch of Pearl Jam shows as well as a bunch of National shows... I will be devastated if I have to choose between them.

Back