The National

If, for any reason, this poster is available, please get it for me and I will pay you handsomely. It's the only poster I don't have for my Dallas shows.

The+National+Poster+by+DKNG
They have some amazing poster designs from over the years. Damn.

They have some amazing poster designs from over the years. Damn.
Yes, it's really what made me go from being a concert t-shirt only kinda guy to I got to get a poster now for any show I go to person. I'm excited I get to add two more this fall.

If, for any reason, this poster is available, please get it for me and I will pay you handsomely. It's the only poster I don't have for my Dallas shows.

The+National+Poster+by+DKNG

Unfortunately doesn't look like any are for sale
National Tour 13 DKNG - 1st

But you could always hit up DKNG. Never know if they have one in the archives. At least gives you an ebay keyword to keep an eye on

Ok, so I will look for the green SWB, Virginia EP, the poster and Sorrow. Of those, my guess is the green SWB and Virginia EP might be possible, but I’m like Jon Snow; I know nothing.

Very excited for tomorrow!

Amazing lineup, but my September is sooooo crazy busy already. I'm torn.

And I have Brandi Carlile tickets for Saturday in Akron/Cleveland.

Ok I’m gonna try so hard to make Homecoming work. Luckily it’s a Friday and Saturday. Just gotta figure out how to get there…

It seems they have not relaunched the standalone site. The only info online at this point is here:
I wonder…do you think VIP is worth it? I think I signed up for the VIP at the last one that was cancelled. But I’ve never done a ViP for any concert or festival before.

missed Bearsville and look what that turned into...been kicking myself since. going to try to get out there for Saturday...and the venue looks very, very small. I would imagine this will sell out quickly. and imo, VIP is usually worth it for the restrooms alone. :)

It’s not the same really, but the park it’s in looks similar-ish to the park where the Moon River festival is. Saw them there last year and it was great. So it should be a similar experience, not a crazy difficult large large festival

Has anyone here attended a show at ICON Festival stage? It looks so much smaller than Homecoming 1.0, which was across the street, and used both sides of the park near the bridge.
(Can't post a pic yet so trying an imgur link) Black outline is the 2018 fest boundaries, ICON circled in red

It’s not the same really, but the park it’s in looks similar-ish to the park where the Moon River festival is. Saw them there last year and it was great. So it should be a similar experience, not a crazy difficult large large festival
It's definitely not as cool as being right in Smale Park like the last one was. The backdrop with the Roebling Bridge literally right there can't be beat. But the Festival Stage at ICON is ok. I saw Foo Fighters play the first show there. Was super oversold and the sound was lacking if you were off center. And they have a little bunny hill surrounding the main crowd area. Haven't been back since so I don't know if they've adjusted anything, but I'd recommend taking that in consideration.

If they are not using any part of Smale along the river, this is going to be much smaller than 2018, and I'm guessing just 1 stage

i believe that weekend is the same as Cincinnati's Oktoberfest which is pretty huge, so makes sense they won't be using more of the area, as Oktoberfest is very close to all that stuff and shuts down a big swath of the area if I remember right

Back