The National - Cherry Tree Club

I pulled the trigger and got s/t and Sad Songs. I have the standard black Cherry Tree, and want to act like a reasonable adult person. (Who am I kidding, I will probably FOMO-order it too in the end). I noticed that the Brassland pressings go for ridiculus money on Discogs now. I should have known that when my local store had them at sale prices (about $15) a couple of years ago, and I slept on both of them and only got Cherry Tree.
Yeah I was surprised to see the Brasslands are oop. They were sitting in the bins for years and just checked Discogs this morning. Crazy. I picked up Cherry Tree a couple years ago but never picked up the self titled since I don’t really care for it, and I have the VMP version of SSFDL.

I suppose the fact that the second run of HV club exclusives is still sitting in the shop is the reason they didn’t do a second run of these ones.

o67aseai25861.jpg

Weird! I haven't gotten this email yet. But looks like I subbed in March last year (to buy Vol 1 in the store) so I should be good! Hoping they add some copies of vol 2 up like they did last time.
FWIW I havent received the email yet either, but my sub is active according to the website. Assuming/hoping it shows up at some point soon.

Weird! I haven't gotten this email yet. But looks like I subbed in March last year (to buy Vol 1 in the store) so I should be good! Hoping they add some copies of vol 2 up like they did last time.

I think they are taking this from the Instagram Cherry Tree page but I may be mistaken.

I had an email from them around 14:50 UK time (around 45 mins ago).

Looks like a 2lp set again but not clues as to what the tracklist is or the extras. To be honest I was not expecting the first package a few years back and im taking each one as a nice bonus, trying to avoid spoilers etc.

The only downside to the club is the timing with everything. The package itself is worth way more than $50 considering double LPs go for around that nowadays, plus all the extras are really nice. I've only bought one poster from the shop which was nice considering it was exclusive and took advantage of one show's tickets pre-sale.

I had an email from them around 14:50 UK time (around 45 mins ago).

Looks like a 2lp set again but not clues as to what the tracklist is or the extras. To be honest I was not expecting the first package a few years back and im taking each one as a nice bonus, trying to avoid spoilers etc.

I received this email too. It will be my fourth National record of 2021.

The only downside to the club is the timing with everything. The package itself is worth way more than $50 considering double LPs go for around that nowadays, plus all the extras are really nice. I've only bought one poster from the shop which was nice considering it was exclusive and took advantage of one show's tickets pre-sale.
I had a weird sign up time--I signed up last March when Vol 1 went back in stock on the site and was able to grab a copy. So I managed to get Vol 1 + will get Vol 3 and also got copies of all of the EPs. Now I'm just missing Vol 2!

Back