The National - Cherry Tree Club

The only downside to the club is the timing with everything. The package itself is worth way more than $50 considering double LPs go for around that nowadays, plus all the extras are really nice. I've only bought one poster from the shop which was nice considering it was exclusive and took advantage of one show's tickets pre-sale.

That and they don't limit store exclusives to one per person and people who wanted the colored represses of S/T, SSFDL, and Cherry Tree didn't get them. That was a crap move on their part.

That and they don't limit store exclusives to one per person and people who wanted the colored represses of S/T, SSFDL, and Cherry Tree didn't get them. That was a crap move on their part.
I think they were limited to 2 per person right? Did they ever say how many copies of each were released? I thought the color versions weren't particularly hard to get through their site but I may be misremembering. I also saw they were available on here so grabbed a copy of each quickly.

I think they were limited to 2 per person right? Did they ever say how many copies of each were released? I thought the color versions weren't particularly hard to get through their site but I may be misremembering. I also saw they were available on here so grabbed a copy of each quickly.

Yes they were limited to two per person. They did not give pressing info at all, I figured they would hang around for a while like every other store exclusive but then they proceed to sell out in 4 hours. I got S/T and SSFDL by refreshing but Cherry Tree sold out. I mean if something is that limited they could at least limit to one per person and give people pressing info. Looks like tons of people missed it based on the instagram and facebook pages. And their response was that we don't plan to press anymore which I thought was garbage.

Yes they were limited to two per person. They did not give pressing info at all and I figured they would hang around for a while like every other store exclusive then they proceed to sell out in 4 hours. I got S/T and SSFDL by refreshing but Cherry Tree sold out. I mean if something is that limited they could at least limit to one per person and give people pressing info. Looks like tons of people missed it based on the instagram and facebook pages. And their response was that we don't plan to press anymore which I thought was garbage.
Yea...it's kinda bogus. I do wish they gave more pressing info too. But with these types of things, I have learned to buy now and ask questions later if I want a record that's a limited variant even if numbers aren't posted. Most of the National Cherry Tree variants sell out pretty quickly now so I grabbed some. Maybe they will add some more stock once the albums are released/shipped?

I am not sure why they do this on the Cherry Tree site, but anyone's guess if I have an "active" membership?

View attachment 81787
Weird! Mine doesn't have that. It just has the top half. Maybe that bottom half was for a different credit card? You should be a current member if you paid for a membership in the calendar year of 2020. It looks like you are since it says yours expires in May 2021.

Weird! Mine doesn't have that. It just has the top half. Maybe that bottom half was for a different credit card? You should be a current member if you paid for a membership in the calendar year of 2020. It looks like you are since it says yours expires in May 2021.

I am always confused with it! Maybe it is an international membership thing? Who knows, I have to assume I have an active membership until May, so if (and that is a big if) they ship by May...then maybe I get an album?? :unsure: 🤞

I am always confused with it! Maybe it is an international membership thing? Who knows, I have to assume I have an active membership until May, so if (and that is a big if) they ship by May...then maybe I get an album?? :unsure: 🤞
You just have to be an active member as of Dec 31st, 2020 and you will get the album. It doesn't matter when it actually ships.

I am not sure why they do this on the Cherry Tree site, but anyone's guess if I have an "active" membership?

View attachment 81787
I have this exact same thing on mine and its always confused me! I do think I remember my membership may have lapsed or I had to update my payment info or something at one point awhile back, so maybe something similar?

Anybody know when the Cherry Tree variant EPs are meant to ship? I thought they were supposed to arrive in late Feb?

"On or around February 26th" is what my email says for the 3 CT variants I bought.
thanks! for some reason i thought they were shipping out sooner. grabbed some for my buddy for his bday since he's a huge national fan but definitely won't arrive in time for his bday!

Back