The National - Cherry Tree Club

Well my subscription came out this morning and i had totally forgotten about it. What are the chances we get our Cherry Tree package by the end of the year? My guess is slim and none but here is hoping. With them not be able to tour this year, this could prove more difficult. Hoping for a High Violet era concert?

Well my subscription came out this morning and i had totally forgotten about it. What are the chances we get our Cherry Tree package by the end of the year? My guess is slim and none but here is hoping. With them not be able to tour this year, this could prove more difficult. Hoping for a High Violet era concert?
I know its been a crazy year but I really hope they do release something. I'm sure they are aware that a lot of people only sign up for this yearly package and I for one would cancel if we didn't get anything this year, it's just too much to pay to not get anything in return.

I’m sure they can pull a worthwhile package together. A live collection of the songs off of High Violet seems most likely but who knows. But I am not expecting anything before the new year though it would be a nice christmas miracle if we do get something before then.

I saw this and thought, "Volume 2 came out not that long ago!"

*checks notes*

That was in April! :eek:

I think early next year should be doable like Feb or March. But who knows

Considering they haven’t said anything at all about it I’d assume it wouldn’t be coming till early in 2021.

I’m sure they have great HV era shows they could put out. It was kind of what I was expecting with Vol. 2. But I was wrong. Anyway, a full HV era show would be great.

Considering they haven’t said anything at all about it I’d assume it wouldn’t be coming till early in 2021.

I’m sure they have great HV era shows they could put out. It was kind of what I was expecting with Vol. 2. But I was wrong. Anyway, a full HV era show would be great.
On the one hand I don’t think it’s realistic to expect full shows on vinyl every year. On the other hand they may have set expectations with Vol. 2, and with no shows this year (so there was no value in ticket presales, CT variant posters, etc.) it would be nice to deliver something great for Vol. 3.

Back