The National - Cherry Tree Club

I don't think I realized how much I needed this Volume 2. It's the perfect antidote to take me away from the current shitfest going on and transport me back to a happier time when I was watching the band in Atlanta on Father's Day last summer.

Last edited:
Ha same here! Mine has been hanging out in Phoenix for a couple days. Hope it's enjoying its time there at least!

Yeah mine now says no scheduled delivery date. It's about an hour away. Maybe fedex has a smaller workforce right now and some packages are less of a priority.

Has Volume 2 sold out?

I haven't been a member but love that set list!
Unfortunately, that’s not how it works, basically you had to be a member prior to the end of last year to qualify for Volume 2. Though Volume 1 did show up for sale in the CT member exclusive store at the end of last month, so it is possible that it might become available for purchase later, if you signed up now you would be signing up to receive Volume 3 that would likely (if there isn’t delays) be sent out at the end of 2020.

SO!
The package was delivered to the wrong address, and USPS cannot and was not able to change destination due to it already being en route and me being in a different address, which is the point....
Talked to CS for the shop and they basically told I'm shit out of luck... If I can't get to the package (which I can't) I have to hope for the package to be returned. I asked why it was shipped there in the first place they confirmed that the address on my account was the one they shipped it to, but my account shows my new address. I'm so confused and defeated that I might not actually get this package

SO!
The package was delivered to the wrong address, and USPS cannot and was not able to change destination due to it already being en route and me being in a different address, which is the point....
Talked to CS for the shop and they basically told I'm shit out of luck... If I can't get to the package (which I can't) I have to hope for the package to be returned. I asked why it was shipped there in the first place they confirmed that the address on my account was the one they shipped it to, but my account shows my new address. I'm so confused and defeated that I might not actually get this package
That is, uh, not very helpful of them, especially since it seems like a technical error on their end. Have you tried responding with a screenshot of your current address from your view of the account details?

That is, uh, not very helpful of them, especially since it seems like a technical error on their end. Have you tried responding with a screenshot of your current address from your view of the account details?
Yeah, incredibly not helpful at all. Which they're probably using this so people just don't request an extra package, which I understand. I did send them a screenshot of what my account says, and I haven't updated at all since I first initially changed it.
I'm also making a case to USPS since I do have a change of address set, but they still delivered it to old address and did not forward.

I received my shipping notice 5 days ago and the tracking number doesn't give any information. It doesn't even says it has actually shipped.

Yeah, incredibly not helpful at all. Which they're probably using this so people just don't request an extra package, which I understand. I did send them a screenshot of what my account says, and I haven't updated at all since I first initially changed it.
I'm also making a case to USPS since I do have a change of address set, but they still delivered it to old address and did not forward.
So turns out I switched my address on the Cherry Tree 'shop' and not the fan account... which why the hell are they different

So turns out I switched my address on the Cherry Tree 'shop' and not the fan account... which why the hell are they different
Emailed CS for Cherry Tree, got an automated response back saying 'If this is due to shipping issues, please refer to the shop cs"... the same one I already contacted and told me to refer to the Cherry Tree CS...
I'm about ready to pull my hair out...

Back