The National - Cherry Tree Club

Not sure how it comes through on the record, but Where Is Her Head was absolutely phenomenal when I saw it at the Mission Ballroom. Really wish they had pictures of the show too in the set. Matt running through the crowd cloths lining people with the mic cord was awesome :ROFLMAO:

Not sure how it comes through on the record, but Where Is Her Head was absolutely phenomenal when I saw it at the Mission Ballroom. Really wish they had pictures of the show too in the set. Matt running through the crowd cloths lining people with the mic cord was awesome :ROFLMAO:
OMG YES... that one was an absolute highlight

Kinda ironic that the namesake song of the club hasn't made it to the live album yet.
The guy who yelled this at Matt & Bryce during the Q&A session at the Beacon last year had become a real favorite running inside joke between me and the friend I was there with.

That happened?
Yup. Guy got called on and he hopped up and started shouting about why do they hate the first record, and how they never play Cherry Tree even though the fan club is named after it. Didn’t catch all of the rant because he got drowned out with laughter, but the response from Matt & Bryce pretty much amounted to “yeah we don’t really like that record.”

Received my box today. Pretty cool. Anyone want to trade a blue beanie for my yellow one?

You and me both. I got the yellow beanie and the purple armband. Probably won't ever wear the yellow beanie but the vinyl was worth the $50 dollar price tag so I am not going to complain too much.

Back