The National - Cherry Tree Club

Through disc one and everything sounds great so far! I think we can expect more live albums to come out of the Mission Ballroom venue in the future. Pretty neat record to have and feel fortunate to have been at the show. It would have been absolutely awesome if they put the Alvvays show in there too. They rocked! That or if they included some pictures or a booklet or something to fill out the box a bit. Nitpicking though. Great set all around.

My parcel finally moved. Label was created yesterday and parcel got picked the same day at Elk Grove Village Il 60007.
You might already know this, but its a cool trick that @Mather and @Joe Mac turned me onto. If you copy/paste the tracking number into the Parcel App website you tend to get much more detailed tracking info. I was in the same position as you of having seen no movement. I just put the info into the parcel app website and its actually showing much more progress (there's been 16 steps over the 2 shown on Cherry Tree's tracking).

Really bummed my card expired and they didn't let me know there was an issue until January so I won't be getting this one. If anyone has leads on a copy that's not insanely overpriced let me know
Same thing happened to me but thankfully I noticed that I hadn’t been charged so I started to investigate and figured it out. That is a bummer though. If you scroll through here much you might have noticed the CT Vol 1 went up for sale in the members store for a short while a couple weeks ago and while it isn’t guaranteed, I would think you could probably expect the same thing from Vol 2 at some point. Regardless good luck on your search.

I was just auto-charged for Cherry Tree like a minute ago. Might want to check to see if you have as well. This must mean that Volume 3 is coming at some point?
I sure hope it’s coming haha. I signed up for it a few weeks ago. Was able to get Vol 1 from the shop and it already arrived! Hoping they add some copies of vol 2 back up at some point as well.

If anybody happens to not want their Vol 2 vinyl and aren't looking to charge an arm and a leg for it...let me know! I was able to get Vol 1 from joining during the restock and should be set to get Vol 3 but missed out on Vol 2!

So, my CT vol 2 seems to be stuck in Chicago since april 11. Should I be worried? Could it be that international shipment has difficulties in these times?

Mine's stuck, too and so is Vol. 1. I'm not worried, they will show up someday.

Back