The National - Cherry Tree Club

Looks like someone described the sleeve it came in as a "hard sleeve" prob like IAETF. Hopefully a sleeve city outer will fit in between like those ones to prevent outgassing

So if someone were to sign up today, would they get Vol. 2 or would it be another year wait?
A year wait as far as I know. I just signed up recently and don’t think I will get vol 2. Although you get access to special CT only vinyl and they might add back stock of vol 2 since they did that for vol 1

Same here buddy. Might be a delay for overseas?
Just got mine. Looks like it's coming from the US and they warn it could take 4 weeks (not so much of a worry for me as it's going to be my UK address and I doubt I'm going there for some time). My worry is more customs. I thought they were going to ship from the UK?

Just got mine. Looks like it's coming from the US and they warn it could take 4 weeks (not so much of a worry for me as it's going to be my UK address and I doubt I'm going there for some time). My worry is more customs. I thought they were going to ship from the UK?
Just got my tracking as well. Looking forward to it and I still see it as a nice bonus really so not fussed if its slightly later than expected.

Just got my tracking as well. Looking forward to it and I still see it as a nice bonus really so not fussed if its slightly later than expected.

I received mine as well.

Back