The National - Cherry Tree Club

so share a link!!
Only saw pic links through google! Most shops seem to have posted last night and taken down until preorders are meant to go live. But this one just popped up

2 nights in Portland. I hate getting tickets this far in advance but might get both. Hopefully not identical setlists

I mean don't get me wrong I also mashed the buy button, and maybe I'm coming off a little spoiled, but I was hoping for a little more *special* for fan club members.

Agreed. Maybe the next two pages of Frankenstein come out this summer and we get a double LP

The Cherry Tree exclusive is Weird Goodbyes on a flexi disc.

EDIT: Here's the CT exclusive package.
You can get the white vinyl without being a CT member.
The_National_First_Two_Pages_Of_Frankenstein_White_12_Inch_Vinyl_And_Flexi_Disc_5000x.png

Last edited:
It looks to me like the white vinyl is a store exclusive, and then the cherry tree exclusive just includes the flexi. Slightly underwhelming, but I grabbed it anyway. May end up being the only variant I get if thats the case, or might grab one more if someone else has anything interesting.

EDIT: I see now there was a Spotify version to, but I missed it!

Is the white vinyl a store exclusive then? Not just a cherry tree exclusive?

Edit: went back and looked and that appears to be the case.
Looks like you dont have to be CT member to get the White Vinyl through the National Store.
I had to sign into my account to check out and purchase the CT exclusive with the Flexi.

They are the same price though, $22.08 - So I got the Flexi.

2 nights in Portland. I hate getting tickets this far in advance but might get both. Hopefully not identical setlists
We might have to join ya at Edgefield. We saw them at Marymore Park last time m. It would be nice to mix it up a bit.
I might make the trek up for one of the portland shows...I'm glad I have a week or so to think about it before tickets go on sale.
We will going to one of the Edgefield shows, unlikely both. I tried to grab a room at Edgefield (which is always fun), but given that they were weekend dates I'm guessing they were booked long ago. Edgefield doesn't charge when you book, which leads to many speculative bookings this time of year.

We will going to one of the Edgefield shows, unlikely both. I tried to grab a room at Edgefield (which is always fun), but given that they were weekend dates I'm guessing they were booked long ago. Edgefield doesn't charge when you book, which leads to many speculative bookings this time of year.
Would be fun to meet up with some Portland folks if I do make it up there! Is Edgefield easy to get to if we end up staying in downtown Portland?

Would be fun to meet up with some Portland folks if I do make it up there! Is Edgefield easy to get to if we end up staying in downtown Portland?
It’s in Troutdale. When we head down from Tacoma we can bypass Portland all together (which I am usually fine with) but since it’s a weekend concert we may end up staying in Portland and making a weekend getaway out of it. I gotta talk with my SO first before I get to far ahead of myself though.

Back