The National - Cherry Tree Club

So Far So Fast, I believe. Maybe we're getting the vinyl version of the tape?
That’s not on the tape. The tapes were recorded last year so it was on the tail end of the Sleep Well Beast tour. I’m gonna to throw out a guess that it’s all the live stuff from the recorded concert film of IAETF earlier this year.

Or from one of those IAETF special event shows earlier this year

That’s not on the tape. The tapes were recorded last year so it was on the tail end of the Sleep Well Beast tour. I’m gonna to throw out a guess that it’s all the live stuff from the recorded concert film of IAETF earlier this year.

Or from one of those IAETF special event shows earlier this year

Not their best show IMO and I was there in Paris. I am expecting something than a live version of their last album.

Things here are a bit confusing, because there's a National thread under General music and The Cherry Tree under Vinyl Clubs.

This was posted on The National thread last week, but I'm late to the party: The tape set is now available on streaming services, and is 55 tracks, so I'd say that's out (granted, you guys ruled it out already based upon So Far So Fast).

Things here are a bit confusing, because there's a National thread under General music and The Cherry Tree under Vinyl Clubs.

This was posted on The National thread last week, but I'm late to the party: The tape set is now available on streaming services, and is 55 tracks, so I'd say that's out (granted, you guys ruled it out already based upon So Far So Fast).
Oh my days thats exciting. Will have to check that out for sure!!

Out of interest, has there been any more updates regarding the Cherry Tree end of year record/package other than when they posted on their social media saying its coming soon?

Reactions: mgp
Out of interest, has there been any more updates regarding the Cherry Tree end of year record/package other than when they posted on their social media saying its coming soon?

I don't think there is any news aside from what TwentyTwo posted above. There is a note on the Cherry Tree website that says the same thing verbatim:

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 3.26.12 PM.png

Is the scarf a play on football scarves? I was wearing it a few months ago and a guy waved to me and was like “Go Manchester (or whatever)!” He saw the confused look on my face and clarified he was talking about my scarf and I said “It’s a band called the National” and then he became the confused one. It was an unsatisfying interaction for us both.

Back