The National - Cherry Tree Club

I'm quite satisfied with my first year of being a member...I thought the member's gift last year was well worth the cost of membership alone, and I think they do a great job communicating when their are member presales, special items in the store, etc.
If I have one gripe (other than the fact that they initially botched the presale for the special evening shows earlier this year) it’s that I don’t think they do a great job of communicating special items in the store (like I didn’t know that they had done CT variants for all the show posters). I might be missing emails that get sent to the spam folder for some reason...

dumb question. If I sign up today, do I have to wait until the next annual membership release for the record or do I get the previous one? Like, do I get anything upon signing up?

Does anyone know if the CT exclusive version has different inner/outer sleeves than the standard version? The CT version has cool detail on the paint elements, would be surprised to find out the standard versions were the same.

FYI, there are some new merch items up in the store right now, including some album-themed show posters.
Yeah I checked yesterday after I made that post (and picked up a variant of the Beacon poster). I think we’re just going to have to check the store from time to time.

dumb question. If I sign up today, do I have to wait until the next annual membership release for the record or do I get the previous one? Like, do I get anything upon signing up?
Fair question, I am pretty sure the first record sold out so you will have to wait until the second record, and any attendant merch package, ships out before you get anything. I signed up on day one and I feel like it was a good many months before the record was announced, the extra merch stuff was an unannounced bonus if I recall correctly. You will immediately get access to the members-only store, ticket presales as they occur etc. Hope that helps

Does anyone know if the CT exclusive version has different inner/outer sleeves than the standard version? The CT version has cool detail on the paint elements, would be surprised to find out the standard versions were the same.

Here is the CT version.
My buddy confirmed his 3x LP Color Variant Version has the same printed, heavyweight outer sleeve. On the CT variant, the paint colors on the cover are embossed/textured.
Not sure what the Non-CT version has for Inners.

Cherry Tree Variant of I am Easy To Find.

View attachment 601

View attachment 602

Came with a Printed, Heavyweight Plastic Dust Cover.View attachment 603

Records shipped last year in November or December last year so I am assuming they will use the same time frame this year.

Records shipped last year in November or December last year so I am assuming they will use the same time frame this year.

I seem to recall them saying it would be a similar time, although I cant for the life of me remember where I read that.

In terms of them adding bits to the store, I agree that communication is poor. You basically have to keep checking which can be annoying.

Other than pre-sales are there any benefits to members when it comes to buying tickets? A group of us are going to the Copenhagen show in November and before I hit buy for a couple of tickets on T*ck*tb*st*rd thought I'd see if it's worth joining up. May join anyway.

I'm not sure how it works post pre-sale - but the exclusive vinyl, free swag and access to members only merch all stack up pretty well - especially after you secure row 2 at their gigs!

Other than pre-sales are there any benefits to members when it comes to buying tickets? A group of us are going to the Copenhagen show in November and before I hit buy for a couple of tickets on T*ck*tb*st*rd thought I'd see if it's worth joining up. May join anyway.

Cherry Tree only helps you with presale as there's an early fan club sale. Like AngryVal, I got really great seats for Red Rocks (row 5) with the presale. The exclusives are pretty nice. Anxious to see what the free record is this year.

I *think* they had CT early access to soundcheck to a small handful of shows last year but I could be mistaken. Haven't seen anything of the sort for this tour however.

Thanks all. Just got the tickets the usual way in the end but may still sign up for the record at some point.

Back