The National - Cherry Tree Club

wtf is this tracking ? it doesnt make sense at all to me

Yeah I believe two parcels with the same tracking number got mixed. The day after I posted that screen it said that my parcel went to Austria then Italy then back to Los Angeles... Now things are back to normal: no update since May 2nd... CT customer service told me to reach them out again on May 31st...

Yeah I believe two parcels with the same tracking number got mixed. The day after I posted that screen it said that my parcel went to Austria then Italy then back to Los Angeles... Now things are back to normal: no update since May 2nd... CT customer service told me to reach them out again on May 31st...
Oh, didn't really look that closely at your tracking. That is some weird stuff indeed! Asendias tracker seems a bit unreliable, to say the least.

53 days in the wild... As asked by their CS, I sent an email after May 31st, here is their answer :

View attachment 50216

Since April 10th, I received parcels from UK, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Japan and USA...
Got a similar reply. This is really bad. I had no problem whatsoever with two other us orders in the last months. Either they picked the cheapest freight option possible twith extremely low priority, or they/we have just had really bad luck. But on the other hand, what can they do now? I just want my package, and if it doesn't show up I need to get a replacement or a complete refund.

Got a similar reply. This is really bad. I had no problem whatsoever with two other us orders in the last months. Either they picked the cheapest freight option possible twith extremely low priority, or they/we have just had really bad luck. But on the other hand, what can they do now? I just want my package, and if it doesn't show up I need to get a replacement or a complete refund.

Here's my answer :

1591177257735.png

I will say, I have had issues with just about every package I’ve gotten regardless of where it’s from, outside of FedEx. Even UPS has had delays for me. I’m still waiting for packages from April 3 to show up. It sucks for the customers but I’m not really sure what they are supposed to do at this point if the package is still moving, outside of sending you another copy with a priority mail service which likely isn’t a financially feasible option. I’m sure if COVID was not happening, you would have your package by now. Hopefully it arrives soon!

I will say, I have had issues with just about every package I’ve gotten regardless of where it’s from, outside of FedEx. Even UPS has had delays for me. I’m still waiting for packages from April 3 to show up. It sucks for the customers but I’m not really sure what they are supposed to do at this point if the package is still moving, outside of sending you another copy with a priority mail service which likely isn’t a financially feasible option. I’m sure if COVID was not happening, you would have your package by now. Hopefully it arrives soon!

Yes most probably, except every other package I was waiting for in the last two months arrived in ten days or so... Well except VMP's but that's another discussion :p

Yes most probably, except every other package I was waiting for in the last two months arrived in ten days or so... Well except VMP's but that's another discussion :p
You’re lucky! Any packages I have gotten (even from abroad) have taken almost 3 weeks minimum unless I got lucky. Anything passing through Jersey City sits in limbo for anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks. I live less than an hour away from there and packages have gone from Jersey City to California to New Mexico then Texas then back to Jersey City then to New York City. And my informed delivery says packages will be arriving only to see them show up days later. It’s been a shit show. And it also has made me buy more records haha

As an FYI I received tracking for the Cherry Tree variant of the High Violet 3lp set. Shipping from the US so likely to be a while to get over here to the UK.

You're going to receive your order before i receive my membership gift

Back