The National - Cherry Tree Club

So!
The National Cherry Tree sub provided no help with package.
I've been in contact with USPS for about 2 weeks to retrieve package due to an error on their part since I had a change of address form online and yet was still delivered. They've tried looking for it, but looks like it was picked up by resident. So theyre gonna send me a vendor letter to present to Cherry Tree in hopes I get a replacement...

So!
The National Cherry Tree sub provided no help with package.
I've been in contact with USPS for about 2 weeks to retrieve package due to an error on their part since I had a change of address form online and yet was still delivered. They've tried looking for it, but looks like it was picked up by resident. So theyre gonna send me a vendor letter to present to Cherry Tree in hopes I get a replacement...
This is unfortunate, they have a fairly decent sized store and I think they actual distribute for other artists. I would expect their CS to be a bit more on point than this. Sorry man.

Reactions: mgp
Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but are there any International Members that are still waiting for their Vol 2 package? Mines been at 'Royal Mail - USA' since the 11th, with no movement since. Wondering if its worth sending an email over to Cherry Tree at this point.

I paid $50 shipped when it came out so I can understand.
I actually purchased it from the CT shop when the club was initially set up and though it was long OOS at retailers and going for a $100+ on Discogs they were selling it for the original MSRP. I almost purchased two as an investment but I am cheap and lazy. $100 is too much but it is a nice set.

I love that box set but I can't justify $100 for two LP
for sure, I really like the art prints for each song, I have the graceless one on my wall in a frame right now but $100 is a lot. I guess a portion goes towards their touring crew... but still a lot. I got it used several years ago on discogs in great shape for $45.

I actually purchased it from the CT shop when the club was initially set up and though it was long OOS at retailers and going for a $100+ on Discogs they were selling it for the original MSRP. I almost purchased two as an investment but I am cheap and lazy. $100 is too much but it is a nice set.

Me as well, it was Sept 2018, and they sold it for $35. Just checked my invoice.

EDIT: worth pointing out, mine came without any blemishes despite the disclaimer. Mint, $35. I hope 100% of the difference goes to the crew. Odd they wouldn't point that out, but suppose they didn't have to, the $100 allotment sold out anyway.

Me as well, it was Sept 2018, and they sold it for $35. Just checked my invoice.

EDIT: worth pointing out, mine came without any blemishes despite the disclaimer. Mint, $35. I hope 100% of the difference goes to the crew. Odd they wouldn't point that out, but suppose they didn't have to, the $100 allotment sold out anyway.
Thank goodness, it's no longer a temptation despite price.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but are there any International Members that are still waiting for their Vol 2 package? Mines been at 'Royal Mail - USA' since the 11th, with no movement since. Wondering if its worth sending an email over to Cherry Tree at this point.
Mine too hasn't been updated since April 11th - was in Chicago then. I'm hoping it shows up at my folks' place soon. Given I'm not sure I'll be there the rest of this year at this rate, I'm fairly relaxed...

Same here. On the other hand, a package from BBE in UK is stuck since April 7th (and probably got lost), another from HMV Japan was stuck In Tokyo since April 14th and has only been dispathed this morning, I was expecting a record shipped from the Netherlands on Wed. but the driver says I refused the parcel (of course he never showed up). Funny enough, the only parcel that is (so far) moving smoothly is my VMP package! Oh and I am waiting for a hair clipper because the situation is becoming very complicated, capilarilly speaking.

1587804881051.png

Same here. On the other hand, a package from BBE in UK is stuck since April 7th (and probably got lost), another from HMV Japan was stuck In Tokyo since April 14th and has only been dispathed this morning, I was expecting a record shipped from the Netherlands on Wed. but the driver says I refused the parcel (of course he never showed up). Funny enough, the only parcel that is (so far) moving smoothly is my VMP package! Oh and I am waiting for a hair clipper because the situation is becoming very complicated, capilarilly speaking.

View attachment 43052
I decided to email them earlier. I know there will be issues due to the COVID-19 situation but it seems strange that there hasnt been a single update since the 11th. Hopefully they will get back to me with an update and I will let you know what they say.

I decided to email them earlier. I know there will be issues due to the COVID-19 situation but it seems strange that there hasnt been a single update since the 11th. Hopefully they will get back to me with an update and I will let you know what they say.

Thanks! I hope no package will get lost :(

I sent an email as well last week but no answer. Meanwhile, it seems the parcel moved and has been processed... It was a long process.

IMG_20200503_101434.jpg

I sent an email as well last week but no answer. Meanwhile, it seems the parcel moved and has been processed... It was a long process.

View attachment 44555
I have the same!! Looks like it could be in the same shipment. Annoyingly I have had another package waiting there as well and that still hasn't had movement since the 19th (with an estimated 2 days until delivery).

Back