The National - Cherry Tree Club

Emailed their CS team @americanmary but have yet to hear anything back about USPS losing my package.
It's been two emails in two weeks.

I got a reply today. They simply just stated that I should keep waiting and that they heard f4om Asendia that the shipment could be on hold for as long as mid-late May due to the pandemic. 😕

Gave the Store 08 a call to talk about how USPS lost my package and finally got a good answer. After confirming that I would not be able to obtain it from the person, which is sketchy af, they would send me another one. Had this call around 2 still waiting on that to process and receive an email about it! But hopefully this means I’ll get the package! 🙏🏽

Gave the Store 08 a call to talk about how USPS lost my package and finally got a good answer. After confirming that I would not be able to obtain it from the person, which is sketchy af, they would send me another one. Had this call around 2 still waiting on that to process and receive an email about it! But hopefully this means I’ll get the package! 🙏🏽
Was this for Vol 1 or Vol 2?

FWIW, mine arrived with a substantial gouge/mar on the first track that pops LOUDLY for a full 2-3 minutes and was told they might be able to replace it for me at some point. Maybe. But they're nor sure yet. Needless to say, I'll probably not sub again.

Looks like my copy has finally landed in the UK and is making its way over to me. Hopefully it will arrive in the next day or two. @Skalap I assume yours is close too at this point.

No update here, might have something in the next hours

Still nothing... I might send an email by the end of the day.
Oh man, that sucks. Its a strange one for sure. I ordered a record from the US a month ago yesterday and it still hasnt arrived. During that time I have ordered a couple of books (which I got a text this morning to say have entered the UK) from one store, and a record from another (received that last week) but still no sign of the first record. There doesn't really seem to be any logic to the post lately.

Oh man, that sucks. Its a strange one for sure. I ordered a record from the US a month ago yesterday and it still hasnt arrived. During that time I have ordered a couple of books (which I got a text this morning to say have entered the UK) from one store, and a record from another (received that last week) but still no sign of the first record. There doesn't really seem to be any logic to the post lately.

There is absolutely no logic at all. It took more than a week to receive the TBM records shipped from... Paris. Delivery status never updated from May 5th when it got shipped and this morning when I was leaving to go to work the postman showed-up with my parcel... They normally show up by the end of the morning or early afternoon... Today it was 8h30... Anyway, I am giving them more time to have things delivered but yeah it sucks. On an opposite hands, it took 3 days to receive records shipped from Tokyo... I had 2 records shipped again this morning from Ella Records with DHL Express, let's see how much time will it take.

Back