The March 2024 Challenge Thread: There Is No Dark Side Of The Moon

Beat me to it!

Day 8: Time

Los Yesterdays - “Tell Me I’m Dreaming” b/w “Time

View attachment 197261

swiper-dora-the-explorer.gif

I'm going to go until I can't, on this challenge. I'm gutting my listening room, it'll be down for at least a week at the end of the month. But the result is a 5 x 5 Kallax among other things. (Also, paint, new flooring)

I'm already starting to box up some records, and I'm realizing what an ordeal this will be.

I'm going to go until I can't, on this challenge. I'm gutting my listening room, it'll be down for at least a week at the end of the month. But the result is a 5 x 5 Kallax among other things. (Also, paint, new flooring)

I'm already starting to box up some records, and I'm realizing what an ordeal this will be.
Post a photo when it’s completed.

This is why I’m never moving again.

Day 8

IMG_6605.jpeg
Aoife O’Donovan - All My Friends

So, this arrived today. (Two weeks before its release date). It has a song named “The Right Time.” If that’s not enough time for you, this is the written prologue to the album if you will:
IMG_6607.jpeg
So you know, a great album for Women’s History Month.

March 7 - "Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me, hahahahaaaaa!"

Not a lotta folks know Joe Henry but he's put out some great records for a long time.

Here and gone...

I'm sure he stepped across the mountain on the way out...

Joe Henry - Murder Of Crows

IMG_4585.jpeg

Oh yeah - here's the little group of folks who made this record with Joe...

IMG_4586.jpeg

Last edited:
March 9 - Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

Sufjan Stevens - Illinois

I have so many memories of listening to this album in high school. Memories of driving around the town I grew up in, while this was blasting from the car speakers.

IMG_5984.jpeg

Back