The Kicker of Elves Rekkid Club

Since it'll be going out friday, a word about the next release!

Mary Timony is one of my favorite all-time guitar players, from her solo stuff, to Wild Flag, to Ex Hex, but Helium is still my personal favorite time period of her songwriting. Matador was nice enough to reissue 'Magic City', my favorite Helium album, along with 'No Guitars', an EP from the same time period.

It's good! She's great!

Since it'll be going out friday, a word about the next release!

Mary Timony is one of my favorite all-time guitar players, from her solo stuff, to Wild Flag, to Ex Hex, but Helium is still my personal favorite time period of her songwriting. Matador was nice enough to reissue 'Magic City', my favorite Helium album, along with 'No Guitars', an EP from the same time period.

It's good! She's great!

DC in da house! Mary is a rock goddess. It's so awesome that she lives here - I've seen her in some of her more well known bands. But also in just random local bands she sits in with.

I saw Helium when I first moved to NOLA. Then chatted with Mary after the show, acting like a blubbering fool. She's incredibly kind, almost shy.

I can't wait for this one!

DC in da house! Mary is a rock goddess. It's so awesome that she lives here - I've seen her in some of her more well known bands. But also in just random local bands she sits in with.

I saw Helium when I first moved to NOLA. Then chatted with Mary after the show, acting like a blubbering fool. She's incredibly kind, almost shy.

I can't wait for this one!

When I saw Wild Flag here in Houston I had a few beers at the bar before the show and went on and on to my friend about how much I loved Mary's guitar playing only to turn around and see she was at a table RIGHT behind us. At least I was saying fan stuff and not mean or weird stuff but I felt SO silly.

Y'all the Matador store is kinda AWFUL actually so I went with rekkid stores on discogs listing new copies. HOWEVER if anything goes awry / doesn't look quite right lemme know and I will set you up with a good copy no matter what.

Happy new year! 6 more to go!

Yes, yes yes. I am so sorry. I owe pics and reviews of the last few albums. Life took a bit of a detour the last few weeks. I'll be back on track soon. Thank you for these! They bring me joy 1x a month. You are such a wonderful person!

oh, no worries! I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to do a shakedown on any discogs sellers. :)

Hullo! These have been purchased and should be en route shortly. Apologies for the late in the month response this time! I've had to wait a bit because of some sick cat expenses.

This is a very good record and I hope you all like it! This is my favorite song on it:

Hullo! These have been purchased and should be en route shortly. Apologies for the late in the month response this time! I've had to wait a bit because of some sick cat expenses.

This is a very good record and I hope you all like it! This is my favorite song on it:

Yay! Nap Eyes! I'm not familiar with them.

I owe reviews of so many of these. They will be forthcoming, I promise!

Back