The Kicker of Elves Rekkid Club

kickerofelves

Hello,

This is the thread for the launch of the Kicker of Elves Rekkid Club!

@AudioAce @Colonel_Angus and @GritNGlitter jumped at the chance to be the first victims. For a full year I'll send each of them one free record, along with at least 1 additional extra thing / piece of ephemera. This is a thread to chronicle the process and for them to guess the selections (if they choose) and discuss the tunes (if they choose).

All are welcome in this thread, and it doesn't have to be a FOMO thing. This came together randomly and beautifully and haphazardly. After the first year we'll see what happens, stick around and you may get your chance too. I hope to keep doing this.

I love you all! More soon. KoE.

(if the selected three could send a message with their address that would be perfect. Also, any additional info you'd like me to consider in the music selection process. Whatever you find relevant).

We doin' this.

Wait, what is going on in here?
giphy.gif

Record for August has been selected.

For the chosen three: my plan is to announce the monthly album on the 5th of the previous month (so August would get announced July 5th, for instance). Just in case any of you already have it that gives me time to make a selection that's at least close to the theme I'm going for and then get everything shipped out in a timely fashion. I'd like to be sure to have everything shipped before the following announcement date.

Does any of that make sense? Does ANY OF THIS make sense? Who knows, but it's happening.

Back