The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Don't know much about Kirksey, but sounds like he has a much better skill set than Blake Martinez (thank god)...but is injury prone which is never a good thing when it comes to the Packers
I loved Kriksey, true team player and when healthy was a beast, the major issue was consistently only having him available for 9games. You're getting a great leader ~

I was wondering where you guys were seeing Des. I figured ESPN and ABC would have the same coverage. Didn’t realize one was NFL and the other was the Gameday crew. I have been staring at Michael Irving bad suit and Boogers Gross hands for too long.
Yeah he's killing it with a new record every break...as if I didn't already love him for SB 31.....

Yeah he's killing it with a new record every break...as if I didn't already love him for SB 31.....

Da Bears don’t have a pick until the 3rd round. I think Des record playlist is the most entertaining part of the draft outside of Roger Goodell’s strange attempts to pump up the online fans by turning to the TV behind him my telling them in his loudest monotonic speaking voice to “get loud Dallas...err Las Vegas.”.

I get Burrow only did it for one year in college but IMO he seems Almost a lock at being great. Reminds me of Luck and Peyton Manning, smart strong and confident. It’s gonna be tough for the Bengals to screw him up.
Bengals to the Superbowl in the next 5 years?
reasonable expectation?

Back