The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Found a new sport for @Mather

they did this for a tv show here to air before the superbowl because that starts in tzhe middle of the night here. So this is a bunch of german celebs doing this.
The production company did lots of strange celeb sports events before like bobsleigh on woks and soccer with cars

they did this for a tv show here to air before the superbowl because that starts in tzhe middle of the night here. So this is a bunch of german celebs doing this.
The production company did lots of strange celeb sports events before like bobsleigh on woks and soccer with cars

Oh, Rocket League!

Is this confirmation that the Pats take a QB at 3 instead of trading down?
This is about the best year to draft a QB in those top picks. Drake Maye will be a hot name for the Commanders but it's going to be a tough choice between him or Jayden Daniels. Pats get a good QB regardless. It's going to be fascinating to follow which of the 3 will have the best career. You'd think it would be Caleb but the Bears are such a terrible franchise. Really all 3 aren't great with the Pats being the great unknown since they're starting over with new everything.

This is about the best year to draft a QB in those top picks. Drake Maye will be a hot name for the Commanders but it's going to be a tough choice between him or Jayden Daniels. Pats get a good QB regardless. It's going to be fascinating to follow which of the 3 will have the best career. You'd think it would be Caleb but the Bears are such a terrible franchise. Really all 3 aren't great with the Pats being the great unknown since they're starting over with new everything.
Yeah, honestly they should trade back a few places and still get a stud WR or OL but it's so hard to pass on a potential franchise QB

I'm sorry but this is just stupid. Good for him but in what world does he deserve this much money? I know there's a premium for QBs but this is just stupid. And at some point Dallas is going to resign Dak to a stupid extension like this all the while losing tons of decent players. On the flipside, I'm glad Bijan Robinson gets a better QB to play with. Stil....

I'm sorry but this is just stupid. Good for him but in what world does he deserve this much money? I know there's a premium for QBs but this is just stupid. And at some point Dallas is going to resign Dak to a stupid extension like this all the while losing tons of decent players. On the flipside, I'm glad Bijan Robinson gets a better QB to play with. Stil....

It’s funny how much overhyped Kirk has been for a 36 year-old coming off a torn achilles. He’s basically Matty Ice 2.0. That division is trash though so who knows maybe they can lose in the wild card next season?

And what does Minnesota do at QB now?

Back