The Colemine Records rabbit hole

I mean if the brothers Cole want to confirm that then fine, I’d certainly be disappointed, and I’m fine with keeping them out of here just to prevent drama but having met them they seem like nice guys. Durand was licensed in a similar manner.

the saltiness over this band is something else.

New to this forum but not to record collecting, and have started last year trying to catch up and run the Colemine 45s. Quick question if it's OK, I've done some research and found label photos for most of the unreleased holes in the Colemine 45rpm discography in the 180s and the 190s. Did any of those get released, and/or are there future plans to, or are they digital download releases only? Thanks!

Last edited:
New to this forum but not to record collecting, and have started last year trying to catch up and run the Colemine 45s. Quick question if it's OK, I've done some research and found label photos for most of the unreleased holes in the Colemine 45rpm discography in the 180s and the 190s. Did any of those get released, and/or are there future plans to, or are they digital download releases only? Thanks!
@folsom_lives i know you have been collecting these...why ideas or thoughts?

Back