The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Aaron Frazer did an AMA on Reddit yesterday and someone asked him about some B-Sides that didn't make the album. Seems he will be doing some 45s eventually with some unreleased b-sides! Apparently there are 3 vocal tracks and 4 instrumentals that didn't make the album.

damn , did someone ask him about releasing the drum and bass tune of the year ?

Just ordered the Aaron Frazer nebula colored vinyl, and literally 30 seconds later found a package deal with the nebula vinyl, a slip mat, and a bonus Over You 45 (which I suspect might be/have been planned as Colemine 45 CLMN-198). Man, this album is full of good stuff. I guess I can handle 2 copies of the album just to get the 45.

Got the Aaron Frazer nebula colored LP in the mail today with bonus slip mat and 45. Here’s the 45, which I’m counting as CLMN-198 based on the info on the label. Dead wax reads “DOC242LP” on both sides, and “212390H1/A”, “212390H2/B” on the appropriate side.

Attachments

• E5352CDF-57DE-4CEA-B803-7CCABA6FF3C0.jpeg
    E5352CDF-57DE-4CEA-B803-7CCABA6FF3C0.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Did everyone that ordered brighter days ahead get a shipping notice already? I haven’t yet. Seems like it’s been awhile since people started getting them. I ordered the bundle. Maybe the mug plant has shut down due to Covid? Too soon? 😀

Did everyone that ordered brighter days ahead get a shipping notice already? I haven’t yet. Seems like it’s been awhile since people started getting them. I ordered the bundle. Maybe the mug plant has shut down due to Covid? Too soon? 😀
I got a shipping notice on the 4th but the tracking just says "Accepted". I didn't get the bundle though, just the Colemine exclusive Blue and Yellow LP

I got a shipping notice on the 4th but the tracking just says "Accepted". I didn't get the bundle though, just the Colemine exclusive Blue and Yellow LP
My shipping label was printed on the 4th. It moved to accepted today as the Usps picked it up today. It has been in USPS waiting in item till today.

My shipping label was printed on the 4th. It moved to accepted today as the Usps picked it up today. It has been in USPS waiting in item till today.
I'm still waiting on my Aaron Frazer too! But I ordered that around more recently I think. That one shipped out Jan 26...departed Pittsburgh Jan 27 and just nothing since...

I ordered the indie random color vinyl of Brighter Days Ahead, but I haven't seen a shipping notification yet.

Back