The Colemine Records rabbit hole

I just got an email; my first Colemine Records package is on my porch!

I say first because I am already working on another order. Since I'm down to receiving just one record per month from that one company, I can get busy with some stuff that seems to be hitting me right where I want it to.
(y)

Two things about Kelly Finnigan:

1. I didn't realize he was the singer from Monophonics until I was looking at the Orgone - I Sold My Heart to the Junkman / Goodbye NOLA 7" the other day and it said the B Side was featuring Kelly Finnigan from Monophonics. Their singles are some of my favorites from Colemine (as well as Goodbye N.O.L.A., which is next in my list of purchases. Let me know if you're trying to get rid of a purple copy!) and makes it easy to understand why this album is so good.

2. It's amazing to me how he can sound like two completely different people on different songs. His voice on Catch Me I'm Falling and Since I Don't Have You Anymore doesn't sound anything like his voice on the rest of the album. I love both sounds, but how the hell does he do that?! haha

Two things about Kelly Finnigan:

1. I didn't realize he was the singer from Monophonics until I was looking at the Orgone - I Sold My Heart to the Junkman / Goodbye NOLA 7" the other day and it said the B Side was featuring Kelly Finnigan from Monophonics. Their singles are some of my favorites from Colemine (as well as Goodbye N.O.L.A., which is next in my list of purchases. Let me know if you're trying to get rid of a purple copy!) and makes it easy to understand why this album is so good.

2. It's amazing to me how he can sound like two completely different people on different songs. His voice on Catch Me I'm Falling and Since I Don't Have You Anymore doesn't sound anything like his voice on the rest of the album. I love both sounds, but how the hell does he do that?! haha

Dude is incredible. I truly think it's the best album Colemine has ever released. Totally dig it in every way!

For my European friends, HHV end-of-the-month sales with a few Colemine Releases available (-10% to 20%, LP and 7'' available). Soul Slabs Vol.1, Kelly Finnigan, Barbara Howard, Delvon Lamarr Organ trio or Ikebe Sharkedown are there.
STOP MAKING US SPEND MONEY!

We don't need to know about discounts on Colemine releases!

Of course you do! Everybody needs to spend the ridiculous price of 16,12€ on this fantastic Barbara Howard - On The Rise Black Vinyl Edition release! [EDIT] It's too late actually... Sold out!
Dman you @Skalap !

I just spent 100+ € because of your reminder of the sale!
I HAD to buy both AoTM versions (Heritage I and II).
... and if you're fast enough, Heritage II Blue vinyl is down to 15€

plus few others....

Dman you @Skalap !

I just spent 100+ € because of your reminder of the sale!
I HAD to buy both AoTM versions (Heritage I and II).
... and if you're fast enough, Heritage II Blue vinyl is down to 15€

plus few others....

See! You needed to know about the sales! I am glad you bought these two and other records. I bought Heritage II last month :)

Back