The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Here's some new info on a probable future Colemine 45rpm release: CLMN-224, "Cold As Weiss," Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, black label. Also, in case anyone is interested, here's a copy of the spreadsheet I made (and add to when I find out more info) of the Colemine 45rpm label run. Columns are: Artist, A-side, release number, first press label color, first press vinyl color, and from there, info to ID later presses (2nd, 3rd, etc. in order) and finally a comment column. Yep, this is pretty nerdy, but I hope it will be useful to someone. I use it to keep up with the 45s I have, by changing the print color from black to green when I get a certain press of a certain 45. I hope the attachment works :)
Not a huge 45 guy myself, but I've recently fallen hell hard for Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio and definitely played "Cold As Weiss" over half a dozen times yesterday after Spotify mentioned its existence to me. I may have to track that one down once it's released.

New Durand Jones

New Durand Jones

Just ordered mine, purple vinyl with bonus 7” single. Secretly Store also has cherry bomb splash vinyl variety, no bonus single.

New Durand Jones

Colemine bundle ordered!

hhv.de has a Cotton Candy Splash exclusive - limited to 500, comes with a live CD and includes a signed art print.

If it's identical to the End Of An Ear exclusive, it sure looks nice. And 23,99 seems to be a steal for a bundle like this.

edit: I've seen the second picture now, seems to be the same variant.

hhv.de has a Cotton Candy Splash exclusive - limited to 500, comes with a live CD and includes a signed art print.

If it's identical to the End Of An Ear exclusive, it sure looks nice. And 23,99 seems to be a steal for a bundle like this.

edit: I've seen the second picture now, seems to be the same variant.

I'm considering grabbing this too. I wonder what the live cd is. Probably just Live Vol. 1 on cd? I would assume it isn't new material?

Back