The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Apparently a big announcement tomorrow, according to the Colemine facebook page. The pic is a photo of part of the stock label, and yellow wax, of Aaron Fraser's "Over You," but I'm wondering if there's more to it than just that. So far I haven't received an email announcement or anything.

Apparently a big announcement tomorrow, according to the Colemine facebook page. The pic is a photo of part of the stock label, and yellow wax, of Aaron Fraser's "Over You," but I'm wondering if there's more to it than just that. So far I haven't received an email announcement or anything.
Maybe that DLOT Live album or a Wesley bright and honey tones

Restock on the live Delvon Lamarr

Got my copy yesterday from a Canadian store. They still have a few if any of you international folks are desperate and don't mind paying more than you're used to for shipping.

Hey y'all,

Terry here, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the support yesterday on Soul Slabs Vol. 3. We're feeling the love :)

TC
Picked up my copy at my favourite local in Halifax Canada, was really cool to see it displayed on the most prominent shelf in the shop. Thanks for the great tunes as always

Picked up my copy at my favourite local in Halifax Canada, was really cool to see it displayed on the most prominent shelf in the shop. Thanks for the great tunes as always
Was it Taz?

Last three RSDs I've been to in Victoria somebody in line (different person each time) has brought up Taz.

Back