The Colemine Records rabbit hole

My 45s are here...one interesting thing of note, the labels of each side of ”Chemical Plant Zone” are different designs.

Ordered, thanks for the tip!

Does anyone know if other record stores will be getting any of the Sonic Shoe Red versions of the Black Market Brass "Chemical Plant Zone" single, or was that a Colemine webstore exclusive?

Does anyone know if other record stores will be getting any of the Sonic Shoe Red versions of the Black Market Brass "Chemical Plant Zone" single, or was that a Colemine webstore exclusive?
The Stacks record shop online has the red ones available for pre-order, at least I think so. Not sure whether or not we're allowed to post links to stores on here, or I would have.

Here's some new info on a probable future Colemine 45rpm release: CLMN-224, "Cold As Weiss," Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, black label. Also, in case anyone is interested, here's a copy of the spreadsheet I made (and add to when I find out more info) of the Colemine 45rpm label run. Columns are: Artist, A-side, release number, first press label color, first press vinyl color, and from there, info to ID later presses (2nd, 3rd, etc. in order) and finally a comment column. Yep, this is pretty nerdy, but I hope it will be useful to someone. I use it to keep up with the 45s I have, by changing the print color from black to green when I get a certain press of a certain 45. I hope the attachment works :)

Attachments

• Colemine Records 45rpm Discography.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
Back