The Colemine Records rabbit hole

FWIW, I have these two ordered as well and I haven't seen a shipping notice yet. This is ~1 month early from estimated release, no? Or do they typically send the pre-orders earier?

Only 19 copies left of SFSE says their webiste.
Yeah, weird that these are shippin out so early. I want mine too!

I preordered that GA-20 off Colemine and man I spotified it and it sounds so great. I had to stop listening 2 songs in so I can hear it when the vinyl comes.

Ha! I never bother pre-listening anymore. I’ve loved every album I’ve ordered, which is all of them. But you hit on the bigger reason: I just don’t want to ruin the vinyl experience. Lol.

Ha! I never bother pre-listening anymore. I’ve loved every album I’ve ordered, which is all of them. But you hit on the bigger reason: I just don’t want to ruin the vinyl experience. Lol.
Yeah. I also get a taste because I order all the 7 inch records too. I haven't disliked anything. In fact, I love it all.

I really wish I could join and go down the Colemine Records rabbit hole because their releases are incredible! I have some releases by them, my favourite being Gloria Barnes’ “Uptown”, and want more!!! 🙋‍♂️🤤

The shipping expenses is too much. But I just want to say.....this is the only vinyl company I would constantly buy from apart from VMP if they did free international shipping like VMP. If there was a subscription like Secretly Society/VMP where extra records purchased don’t include shipping costs or even like “spend US$150+ for free international shipping”, then I’d be all into buying from Colemine Records!

I love Colemine Records! Their Soul Slabs RSD releases are just 🔥🔥🔥

I really wish I could join and go down the Colemine Records rabbit hole because their releases are incredible! I have some releases by them, my favourite being Gloria Barnes’ “Uptown”, and want more!!! 🙋‍♂️🤤

The shipping expenses is too much. But I just want to say.....this is the only vinyl company I would constantly buy from apart from VMP if they did free international shipping like VMP. If there was a subscription like Secretly Society/VMP where extra records purchased don’t include shipping costs or even like “spend US$150+ for free international shipping”, then I’d be all into buying from Colemine Records!

I love Colemine Records! Their Soul Slabs RSD releases are just 🔥🔥🔥
Have you tried Juno? They stock (nearly?) all the Colemine releases and when I just checked now postage seemed pretty reasonable to Australia https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q[all][]=colemine&hide_forthcoming=0

"Last announcement of the year" I assume is:
Harlem Gospel Travelers - He's On Time LP
Colemine (Kelly Finnigan) Holiday Album LP? 45?
and what looks like Kelly Finnigan - Since I Don't Have You Anymore (Instrumental B Side) 45

Devotional Series certainly points to HGT. Kelly’s been teasing something soon.

Can't tell if this is a fatbeats exclusive?
It’s not

Back