The Colemine Records rabbit hole

My Michael Nau 7" is lost in the mail because apparently the only person who knows how to deliver packages to my house is my regular delivery guy. Any time there is a substitute on the route something gets FUBAR. At least the post office picks up the phone and the guy is polite.

My Michael Nau 7" is lost in the mail because apparently the only person who knows how to deliver packages to my house is my regular delivery guy. Any time there is a substitute on the route something gets FUBAR. At least the post office picks up the phone and the guy is polite.
Did your’s show up? I wish mine would ship!!!!

Hey! Just wondering. There was a dl code in the standard black version of soul slabs vol 1 but not one in the RSD red of vol 2. Is that right? Thank you 😀

I had listed my colemine vol 1 & 2 for sale, but if they don't go by the time my listening backlog / space issues are gone, I'll end up keeping them and you can have my download code!

I'm so excited!!!
I'm really digging Ikebe - good funky instrumental soul. I work from home so this is a good album to play in the middle of the day.

I like GFO although the genre of "mysterious groove-based psych" is a new style to my collection. I've listened to it 3 times now and it is growing on me. :)

Hope your shipments all come soon! These arrived a little early if I'm not mistaken. I have the two other pre-orders coming in September.

I'm really digging Ikebe - good funky instrumental soul. I work from home so this is a good album to play in the middle of the day.

I like GFO although the genre of "mysterious groove-based psych" is a new style to my collection. I've listened to it 3 times now and it is growing on me. :)

Hope your shipments all come soon! These arrived a little early if I'm not mistaken. I have the two other pre-orders coming in September.
2 in September... mmm did I miss something?

Back