The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Open offer for anyone on the forum interested in having the coloured (red) vinyl copies of Soul Slabs Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 - I'll sell them to you at cost + shipping.

I'm actually ok with picking these up in black down the line when I have more space again. I've played Vol. 1 a few times, Vol.2 is still sitting sealed in my office - with the backlog I have I doubt I'll even get to listen to it this year.

The catch here is you have to buy both from me, as I'll go crazy having one copy in red and not the other.

edit: since I'm currently updating my spreadsheet, my costs - Vol. 1 € 27,39 & Vol. 2 € 50,99

Last edited:
Hey! Just wondering. There was a dl code in the standard black version of soul slabs vol 1 but not one in the RSD red of vol 2. Is that right? Thank you 😀

Nice little feature on Colemine.

Now we know one of the remaining two albums coming out this year. From the article: "Southern Gospel act (and Eli Paperboy Reed students) The Harlem Gospel Travelers have a Colemine album coming Oct. 11 titled He’s On Time."

Based on a previous post the other is either GA-20 or a Christmas album (my hopes on the Christmas album).

Now we know one of the remaining two albums coming out this year. From the article: "Southern Gospel act (and Eli Paperboy Reed students) The Harlem Gospel Travelers have a Colemine album coming Oct. 11 titled He’s On Time."

Based on a previous post the other is either GA-20 or a Christmas album (my hopes on the Christmas album).
I'm fairly certain it will be a Christmas comp, but I'm dying for a GA-20 record!

Back