The Colemine Records rabbit hole

New Sure Fire Soul Ensemble....
ordered

My guess is one from The Dip, hence your instore performance you just announced?

The Dip released an album earlier this year 'The Dip - Delivers', it's really good, you should check it out!

I know what you mean... got 4 LPs on pre-order as of now. It's a godsend that I can combine orders to save on shipping though.

Can't resist (it's futile, ha) - every record is so beautifully done and the music is so good. Not coming out of this rabbit hole any time soon.
Same here! Looking forward to the next two they announce for fall. Then the dilemma becomes: do you keep combining orders, or at what point do you cut it off so you actually receive some records? ;)

Got an email that the red Kelly Finnigan was back in stock so I ordered that and the new sure fire soul collective. I’ve been following streaming various colemine releases for a few months now but this is my first purchase. Glad I am finally starting down this rabbit hole! Would’ve never found this wonderful label without the form, y’all rock as always. Really looking forward to getting these releases.

Same here! Looking forward to the next two they announce for fall. Then the dilemma becomes: do you keep combining orders, or at what point do you cut it off so you actually receive some records? ;)

I was just thinking about that... i think i paid for shipping twice so I’ll ask for a shipment when this month’s releases and another in the fall.

Back