The Colemine Records rabbit hole

cheekily bought this off amazon.de today - was showing 1 left in stock and was at €27,39 - description and ASIN suggest it's coloured vinyl. Have a feeling they'll send a regular version though, which I would just send back in that case.

Edit: actually it's still showing 1 in stock so lord knows how that works.

@uvwxVinyl Thanks for letting us know. The description actually says coloured vinyl so I'm taking a shot, too.

I had a similar experience when I was chasing the Khruangbin - Universe Smiles Upon You white vinyl - was always popping up on Amazon with the description of white vinyl, but I received the regular edition everytime. Luckily Amazon's return policy is pretty easy.

Problem is that they both had the same barcodes I think. Hopefully with Soul Slabs it works out.

Ikebe Shakedown LP, Black Pumas Wax Mage 45

Two offerings to kick off our fall announcements today! And both of them are celebrations!

First, Ikebe Shakedown's fourth full-length LP Kings Left Behind, which will be released on August 16 this year and the pink vinyl is limited to 1500 copies worldwide. If you're in NYC, they're celebrating 10 years as a band and the announcement of their new LP tonight at Rough Trade NYC!

And the second, to celebrate the release of their debut full-length release next Friday on ATO Records, is a Wax Mage variant of the Black Pumas debut single Black Moon Rising. We only pressed 35 and as usual with any Wax Mage pressing, all profits will be donated to a charity of the artist's choice. Black Pumas chose The Young Center.

Hope y'all dig these two, hold on to your hats as this fall is going to be a flurry of amazing new releases from our end :)

Best,
Terry

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER OUR NEW RELEASES

If you'd like us to hold your items for a future shipping date, please use the coupon code "HOLD" at checkout. You will not be charged shipping and we will reserve your items in the warehouse. Once you are ready for us to ship your items, we will then invoice you for shipping.

If you have an already existing shipment in the queue and you've already paid shipping (perhaps the Black Pumas LP) and you'd like to simply add these items onto that shipment, use the coupon code "ADDON" and you won't be charged shipping and we'll know to include this on another order you already have.
Ikebe Shakedown
Kings Left Behind
Pink vinyl limited to 1500 copies
PRE-ORDER
Ten years ago, Ikebe Shakedown began pushing the boundaries of instrumental music. Each new track and live set has sent them deeper into combining the primal elements of ’70s soul, raw psychedelic style, and cinematic Western soundtracks with powerful grooves and soaring melodies. Now, with their new release, Kings Left Behind (Colemine Records), the band is giving listeners more mystery and majesty than ever before. The album features the entire group collaborating to produce tracks that deliver punches right to the gut, even as dreamy guitars and lush horn melodies and string arrangements capture the imagination.

The album was recorded by Ikebe's bassist, Vince Chiarito, at Hive Mind Recording. Opened with Ikebe's saxophonist, Mike Buckley, and another collaborator in 2017, Hive Mind has become a home base for the band, leading to more experimentation with the textures and sounds of a genre they define as Instrumental Soul.

LP is packaged in high quality Stoughton Tip-On gatefold jacket, LP stored in Gotta Groove anti-static innsersleeve, and includes a download card. Pressed at Gotta Groove Records in Cleveland, OH.
Black Pumas
Black Moon Rising / Fire
Wax Mage Variant limited to 35 copies
PRE-ORDER
To help celebrate their debut LP that is coming out on June 21 via ATO Records, we are proud to present another Wax Mage variant with all proceeds being donated to The Young Center on behalf of Black Pumas. These tracks are fantastic and these records look even cooler! This record was released last summer, but the Wax Mage variants were late to arrive so we had to wait for the right occasion to unleash them :)

I was like this early on too until I realize I don’t play them...still have the clear vinyl if flying stars of Brooklyn though;)
That's one that took off in price holy cow. I spun probably a dozen the other night. Good for when I'm not really sitting still since I have to flip and switch every 4 to 5 minutes

Back