The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Hey y'all, sort of off topic / sort of on topic. We were using Mofi inner sleeves for a long time, and had considered doing our own run of rice paper sleeves (i.e. Colemine Records inner sleeves), but in the end worked with our pressing plant and they did their own run of rice paper inner sleeves. Tried to price them decently, so if you all ever want to combine some with a Colemine order or just stock up, here's a link to those on the PRR site:

So I got a new puppy - his name is Mr. Otis McRedding and my wife insisted on making an IG account for him. Given our mutual love for both puppies and vinyl, it was only a matter of time before we began posing him with some records. We started with Durand Jones, and the good boy got a shout-out from Aaron Frazer in the comments :LOL:

Where did you order from? I am also looking for Colemine stuff in Canada.

Different places online - a few from amazon (the Kelly Finnigan in red was still available there). A few more from third parties on amazon and some from Discogs. I paid a premium on several because I was preferring colored versions. I'm crazy like that (only Delvon Lamarr and Soul Slabs 1 are on black vinyl and both of those were from amazon).

So I got a new puppy - his name is Mr. Otis McRedding and my wife insisted on making an IG account for him. Given our mutual love for both puppies and vinyl, it was only a matter of time before we began posing him with some records. We started with Durand Jones, and the good boy got a shout-out from Aaron Frazer in the comments :LOL:

Pupper (great name, btw) Music? Instant follow!

Th
Different places online - a few from amazon (the Kelly Finnigan in red was still available there). A few more from third parties on amazon and some from Discogs. I paid a premium on several because I was preferring colored versions. I'm crazy like that (only Delvon Lamarr and Soul Slabs 1 are on black vinyl and both of those were from amazon).

Thanks! I found the red Kelly Finnigan and Amazon And was wondering if the soul slabs on there were colour, so you answered that as well. Cheers!

I asked on insta if it was only the 45 pictured or possibly a full length album...and @Plaid Room / Colemine replied 2 announcements...possibly full length Neil Francis or Wesley Bright?

Would love a full length Wesley Bright and the Honeytones!

Edit: they also posted about Ikebe Shakedown having an upcoming LP, so maybe that?

Back