The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Hey all,

Terry here. Just want to say how sorry we are about this. Not trying to put the blame on anyone else or anything, but this is why with our Colemine releases, we don't announce pre-orders until we have product in hand and we always aim to have product 2-3 months out from the street date. But, every company does things differently and we will do our best to get these out to everyone as quickly as possible. Thanks for everyone's support and understanding. It's a bummer for us too!

Best,
Terry

Don't sweat it, fellas. Y'all are always the best.

Hey all,

Terry here. Just want to say how sorry we are about this. Not trying to put the blame on anyone else or anything, but this is why with our Colemine releases, we don't announce pre-orders until we have product in hand and we always aim to have product 2-3 months out from the street date. But, every company does things differently and we will do our best to get these out to everyone as quickly as possible. Thanks for everyone's support and understanding. It's a bummer for us too!

Best,
Terry
I know of another company that chronically has this issue so I can handle a one timer from you. Just so excited for the music.

Hey all,

Best,
Terry
Ah, no worries!
While we wait we’ll get to play Kelly Finnegan to fill the time. Could have been worse

Karma for you posting it on insta....:)

I kid I kid, how bad is defect and have you contacted the brother Cole’s yet?
Yeah, Bob and Dave are taking care of it.

I’ve got some extensive scuffing on Side two. It effects playback starting in Confines, gets pretty bad through Touch the Sky and then starts up again in the middle of Sweet Conversations. In fact, I thought the mark on the last song was part of the runout etching cause it looks like a b!

This thread has made me wonder how to pronounce “mage”...and what it means.

I wonder if I’m the only one.

To spare the humility of others...after some googling, a “mage” is a magician or learned person and it rhymes with “wage”.

The more you know.

This thread has made me wonder how to pronounce “mage”...and what it means.

I wonder if I’m the only one.

To spare the humility of others...after some googling, a “mage” is a magician or learned person and it rhymes with “wage”.

The more you know.
I rhyme it with wage

Back